Why have we got the option to queue solo...

DarthWoad

That is bs purple. There are lots of times where several premades are running. A premade matching system does not mean that premades will never fight pugs. It just means they may have to wait a few minutes. If they still can't be matched against another premade then they get to fight a pug.

So for the offpeak times and the low pop servers premade matching wouldn't do anything. However, for the peak times where lots of premades are running premade matching would help.

While I'll agree that SWTOR's matchmaking algorithms are non-existent, and there should be some sort of system in place to try to match skill and comp, even with that you will end up with mismatches at some point.

Unfortunately, any algorithm Bioware did put in place would probably be broken and make things even worse, so be careful what you wish for...

That is bs purple. There are lots of times where several premades are running. A premade matching system does not mean that premades will never fight pugs. It just means they may have to wait a few minutes. If they still can't be matched against another premade then they get to fight a pug.

So for the offpeak times and the low pop servers premade matching wouldn't do anything. However, for the peak times where lots of premades are running premade matching would help.

Have to agree. Would be better competition all round.

theres not enough people who play this game for them to get cute and fancy with matchmaking .. plain and simple ..

thats why they have 0-54 pvp in the same bracket.

There are plenty of players and premades, but premades want to play against PUGs not another premades. Now before anybody tries to crit me with the bogus baloney, boohoo my friends this and boohoo my friends that, that's what RWZs are for, however RWZs are dead because premades hate to play against premades.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.