swtor - big fail

evangelioon

this game after about 2 years really did not progress as I expected but it made the huge mistake that everyone are paying ... that said I can not find a trace of that very good work by programmers bag continuous loss stat of the characters and the thing that pisses me off is that you put a ghost f2p also for those who honestly as I did the beta edition has a colletion ... it's nice to see a good movie but in my opinion this game is beautiful and scenic part was only my experience coem player mmo many good products have paid dearly for these nerf and other things like that ... In conclusion BioWare nice job .. lol

I heard that in some middle eastern countries, when your family members or friends are arrested and sent to court, you can exchange a gift of locally grown fruit for their temporary freedom.

Yes, you can literally post fig bail in those countries.

Wait - am I doing this right?

Edited by UltimateKrucible

this game after about 2 years really did not progress as I expected but it made the huge mistake that everyone are paying ... that said I can not find a trace of that very good work by programmers bag continuous loss stat of the characters and the thing that pisses me off is that you put a ghost f2p also for those who honestly as I did the beta edition has a colletion ... it's nice to see a good movie but in my opinion this game is beautiful and scenic part was only my experience coem player mmo many good products have paid dearly for these nerf and other things like that ... In conclusion BioWare nice job .. lol

I hope you are not an American.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.