best guesses as to when game update 2.1 will be released

saiyanjedidmv

Well, they did say not too long after RotHC, so relatively soon. I'm hoping for mid May, myself. It'll probably come more around mid-late May at the earliest, however, judging by BioWare's past major patch release schedule. I have no absolute proof of this, though, so don't get your hopes up *too* high on it being then. Edited by Nichos_Ketra

Well, they did say not too long after RotHC, so relatively soon. I'm hoping for mid May, myself. It'll probably come more around mid-late May at the earliest, however, judging by BioWare's past major patch release schedule. I have no absolute proof of this, though, so don't get your hopes up *too* high on it being then.

yeah I'm thinking mid/late May - early/mid June

Early Summer...

http://www.swtor.com/info/news/blog/20130321

And I’m happy to announce that we’ll be introducing several new features along the way, like a new customization feature, which will allow you to change your character's hair style, eye color, body type, or even species (including the upcoming Cathar!) using Cartel Coins. Look for it in early summer.

First day of Summer is June 21st.

Hoping that it's not that far off, but wouldn't be surprised.

Edited by Darth-Obvious

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.