Level 37 hitting 700k+ 9k hits

DarthWoad

simple answer is that bolster is broken.

nope the problem is a broken DR system that weakens you by lvling up. DR should not contain the char lvl in their formulars as they are balanced through the different char lvls by obtainable stat values.

because of that rubbish system you have up to 40% crittrate between lvl 30-40 with ~80% surge while you only have 20%/60% with the same stat values at lvl 55.

Simple answer is that the whole point of bolster is that you don't get to stomp people just because they're lower level.

Also, the combat system now starts stepping from 1-50 equations to level 55 equations during levels 51-54.

Net effect is that as you level from 51 to 54 your stats - expecially those that affect crit chance - have less effect. You have a cool new level 51 ability in return. Character's probably strongest at level 51, with the cool ability but before losing too much to the less generous level 55 combat equations.

Stop messing around in lowbie pvp and crying that someone of a lower level killed you, and get into level 55 pvp where you can be crushed by experts.

Edited by Wainamoinen

How can a level 37 shadow get over 700k damage in a warzone with hits OVER 9k...and i'm a level 54 assassin and i can barely hit above 7k ?

My 30's Sin can hit over 9k easy. :p My 55 Shadow can get about 8k or so, but people are better geared there..

Edited by RGMetal

It's the broken bolster, my lvl 40 Gunslinger has better stats in wz then my lvl 55 in almost full Partisan.
Lol..What a fail..glad i unsubbed. The only thing this game has going for it, is the voice-over quests and that it is starwars. The pvp system is the worst. bolster system..rofl

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.