So far the new "Content update" sounds more like a Cartel Market update

Alec_Fortescue

Semantics. HC is new content, no matter what you call it. If you expect a new 'content update' this close to HC, you're being unreasonable and probably just looking for something to complain about.

No, not semantics but using their own words. They promised new content every 6-8 weeks, am I unreasonable to hold them to their promise (something theyve kept bar the holiday season end of 2012 for which I dont blame them)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, we are getting cartel coins as a bonus, part of the loyalty program. They're given so we can buy ourselves trash and vanity items from the cartel market. They should not be required for us to enjoy new content!

And in regards to the Cather, I struggle to consider them as content. Race choice has only cosmetic value (except for humans and the eventual Presence +100 you get from them).

And oh man I just saw my signature, I've been gone for far too long.

• 2 weeks later...
did you just fall off the turnip truck???? They have said for a LONG time that 2.1 was going to be a "fluff" patch to add in more shiny things for us to look at. Hell i am willing to bet you have not even killed any hard mode OPS boss yet, but you cry that you want them adding in more content you are not even trying to see. I also know for certain you do not have a full set of 72 gear that is min maxed right because the content has not been out long enough for it to of even be possible yet.

This "technically" isn't accurate...if you planned everything out right, raided and cleared HMs regularly with mains and alts...u could transfer gear over and be BiS by now...that being said, I'd doubt anyone has yet, but it is possible :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.