Why cant Cybertech craft more Speeders?

Bethmora

Mate eye lol. no its called economics, you take cost of materials, time invested to collect other materials and set the price above that, who knows maybe your one of those who gets nearly all there mats from cartel packs.

With my sales figures and profit, it's funny how you want to lecture me on this.

So whilst your trying tobe high and mighty your also very short sighted, because what exactly happens when the bulk of people are in there 28 slot stuff hmm. please do tell.

Firstly, people have alts and secondly you can RE BM stuff to learn schematic, and then Verpine stuff when the next set of gear is released.

With my sales figures and profit, it's funny how you want to lecture me on this.

Firstly, people have alts and secondly you can RE BM stuff to learn schematic, and then Verpine stuff when the next set of gear is released.

So show us a spread sheet of these sales sir alan. Ow and i see what you mean, only the people who progress fastest will make that big bucks.

Edited by Shingara

Isn't that how it's always with everything? It's basic economics. Anything in abundance won't earn you much.

Arnt you contradicting yourself there. Think about that before answering.

Edited by Shingara

Arnt you contradicting yourself there. Think about that before answering.

You need to show a contradiction before you claim one to be.

Edit: I guess this is another useless post to buy you time to make up more nonsense.

Edited by XuShaBi

You need to show a contradiction before you claim one to be.

You are making alot of profit, cybertech makes alot of profit in one breath, when there is an abundance there is next to no profit in the next breath.

I would say every cybertech at max level able to craft them, a vendor selling them cheap is quite an abundance wouldnt you.

Edit: I guess this is another useless post to buy you time to make up more nonsense.

And whats with the edit, embarassed Sir Alan.

Edited by Shingara

We have asked over and over and over for things to craft ingame but for some reason we are not getting them, oh wait thats because they are on the CM now.

Welcome to the future of crafting in SWTOR. Not just Cybertech, all crafting has got the shaft from the CM. Yes, it's still possible to make money, but you have to find the niches and fill them. And as ever more stuff floods onto the CM the niches become less and less.

You are making alot of profit, cybertech makes alot of profit in one breath, when there is an abundance there is next to no profit.

I would say every cybertech at max level able to craft them, a vendor selling them cheap is quite an abundance wouldnt you.

With basic comms able to buy relics, I don't think buying them off vendor is anything close to cheap. Maybe you don't understand the basic concept of opportunity cost?

Every cybertech can craft them but not every cybertech know how to obtain the mats in a cost-efficient manner. Hence just max level cybertech won't bring things in abundance close to break-even price.

You need to clue up if you want to make huge profits.

With basic comms able to buy relics, I don't think buying them off vendor is anything close to cheap. Maybe you don't understand the basic concept of opportunity cost?

Every cybertech can craft them but not every cybertech know how to obtain the mats in a cost-efficient manner. Hence just max level cybertech won't bring things in abundance close to break-even price.

You need to clue up if you want to make huge profits.

Ah what waste of my time to bother with you anymore.:cool:

Time to move on.

Lol, so cos a relic is bought by tokens no one will buy the mods with tokens, yup and there is an elephant dancing the mombo.

And now your blaming other cybertecs for not knowing how to gather mats. Not only do you contradict yourself you show your true colours. Good night sir alan.

Edited by Shingara

So seriously are you all joking, cos what harm is cybertechs being able to reverse engineer mounts do hmm.

Short answer: Bioware reserves the right to withdraw content on the CM at any time to make it limited in nature. They have done it with a number of things already...including a speeder. Plus as they retire Cartel packs... poof... no longer available.

And consider: even if you could RE them... what makes you think you could price compete with CM items on the GTN? You can't. There is no bottom in the market for GTN items other then supply/demand balance.

Also... Bioware has to actually implement the tables and supporting code that enables you to RE and then mix the materials together to make said speeders.

In the end... other then being able to craft a speeder rather then buy if off the GTN... this is a dead end IMO.

Short answer: Bioware reserves the right to withdraw content on the CM at any time to make it limited in nature. They have done it with a number of things already...including a speeder. Plus as they retire Cartel packs... poof... no longer available.

And consider: even if you could RE them... what makes you think you could price compete with CM items on the GTN? You can't. There is no bottom in the market for GTN items other then supply/demand balance.

Also... Bioware has to actually implement the tables and supporting code that enables you to RE and then mix the materials together to make said speeders.

In the end... other then being able to craft a speeder rather then buy if off the GTN... this is a dead end IMO.

Ye possibly true andry, but even a limited number of them would help. And least forget its the options that it brings up with the skill itself instead of limiting to a few items. it may not be the revanue thats required but the utility of the segments of the crafting skill itself being utilised.

I mean really it wouldnt have to be cm mounts specific, just some more mounts in the section todo that have a bit more zing to them. It just well, u know where are the cool looking mounts right now.

Edited by Shingara

I'd have to agree with the op, i'd like to see more unique craftable mounts added to cybertech and maybe other goodies such as maybe droid/model companions?

Stuffing every new mount into the cartel pack is annoying, with a low drop rate and nothing to work towards, it would be nice if they made a patern that say might require a rare or bunch of rare drops similiar to how the GSI mounts work, something we can work towards.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.