Madness Assassin Bug On Operator IX?

Hello All,

So last night my guild and I were doing TFB HM 8 Man and I noticed a bug where Deathfield for my Assassin will not hit the data cores. I was throwing in the exact same location and our Madness Sorc (He hits and gets death marks), but regardless as to where I throw it only 1/10 will hit. I'm currently Acc capped at 110% Force and 100% Melee.

I had to respec Deception to not be completely useless throughout the fight.

Has anyone else encountered this problem and if so, do you know if Bioware has taken note of the issue? Or is it just me?

Thanks

Edited by CodyLegler

This has been going on with deathmark for both sorcerers and assassins since TfB began. My sorcerer continues to have this problem, but I think it's gotten better since 2.0 (though I have no empirical evidence). I understand that bounty hunters have the same issue with death from above.

This has happened to me on my Balance Shadow since TFB was released and it is indeed quite annoying. I submitted an in game ticket and got the usual "This bug has been forwarded to the dev team" jazz that they like to throw out. I ended up getting so frustrated that I respeced Infiltration for the fight one night and now for the fight I always spec Infil. It is actually a pretty good fight as infil with all the target switches and downtime for shield phases.

This has happened to me on my Balance Shadow since TFB was released and it is indeed quite annoying. I submitted an in game ticket and got the usual "This bug has been forwarded to the dev team" jazz that they like to throw out. I ended up getting so frustrated that I respeced Infiltration for the fight one night and now for the fight I always spec Infil. It is actually a pretty good fight as infil with all the target switches and downtime for shield phases.

Yeah I had to do the same, it really is frustrating. Deception isn't bad until the boss

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.