Go Go Gadget Cargo Bay

Ninja_Amnesty

I like this idea,

BUT

I'd rather have a legacy bank first :D

Legacy Bank, Credit Tab Thing with all of the commendations and such in there. Like with planetary comms, I can earn planetary comms on one character. Buy stuff and send it to another character.

When we're at it, I'd like also deployable world bosses, so I dont have to travel all the way to them. And mission dropboxes. If I'll figure out anything else that would be useful, I'll add it here later.

I'm glad we're on the same page with convenience items. I would hate for someone to post things to belittle a relevant suggestion with sarcasm.

I like this idea,

BUT

I'd rather have a legacy bank first :D

Same here. Legacy bank alone might alleviate the mail system a bit. I mean. On any given day, how many mails do you send to other's players toons and how many you're just moving stuff around with your own characters ?

Why not just give me the ability to buy sum1 else on the Cartel market to play the game for me? A deploy-able farmer type man. Thank you .

You remind me of the two people I had a... 'discussion' with in the General chat recently, who basically ended up telling me all about how the game would become too easy and I was a lazy, shut-in nerd and a 'tard, because I said that having a GTN on each planet would be neat. :rolleyes:

I'm favor of the suggestion as well as a Legacy bank.

• 2 weeks later...
You remind me of the two people I had a... 'discussion' with in the General chat recently, who basically ended up telling me all about how the game would become too easy and I was a lazy, shut-in nerd and a 'tard, because I said that having a GTN on each planet would be neat. :rolleyes:

I'm favor of the suggestion as well as a Legacy bank.

I was thinking the same thing about the GTN. The fleet is too crowded and laggy anyway. I try to go to the capital planet, Nar Shadaa, or Makeb because sometimes I can only put up a few things on the GTN before it stops letting me when I'm on the fleet. Plus change of scenery is nice.

I agree with all suggestions except for the GTN. You can have a GTN on your ship. That's alright. I never shop on the fleet anymore.

I suggested a legacy bank to BW more than a year ago for the first time. It would be so handy for crafting. However, as you can see, they don't seem to like the idea. :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.