How to get version 30 amorings?

ngoblirsch

I've really gotten into crafting in the last couple weeks and have almost all of the purple version 28 amorings but now im seeing version 30's which i didn't know existed. as its an even number armoring i'm assuming its craftable?

what do you have to do to be able to craft the 30 versions? do i have to buy them and then RE them?

thanks in advance for the tips, still kind of a newbie..

I've really gotten into crafting in the last couple weeks and have almost all of the purple version 28 amorings but now im seeing version 30's which i didn't know existed. as its an even number armoring i'm assuming its craftable?

what do you have to do to be able to craft the 30 versions? do i have to buy them and then RE them?

thanks in advance for the tips, still kind of a newbie..

An easy way is to run level 55 FPs and RE the 30 versions from the Black Market drops.

You can also purchase Black Market using Elite comms.

You can pull the pieces (armorings, mods, enhancements) out of Black Market gear and RE those pieces for a chance to learn the 30 schematics. Alternatively, you can buy items that others have crafted, put that piece into armor and remove it (clearing the Crafted By tag), then RE that piece for a chance to learn the schematic.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.