Run more B and C teams for RWZ, please?

Aewu

Before i unsubbed most guilds were running B And C Teams all the time. The problem is when you bring in the new players into RWZ once they get 1 loss they want to give up rather then keep going and try and get better. Plus when you get trippled capped for a whole game by the better teams on server it also makes it less fun for newer guilds i would imagine. Alot of people dont want to lose rating by playing with "B Team Players" as well, and you cant blame them really . Also From What Ive seen off livestreams , Crits and Giggles seems to run new players in RWZ all the time lately and even when they lose they keep on playing so props to them.

Before i unsubbed most guilds were running B And C Teams all the time. The problem is when you bring in the new players into RWZ once they get 1 loss they want to give up rather then keep going and try and get better. .

this.. I never understood the expectations of some people.... you will lose until you get better, deal

When we played against you a few days ago like 4? games in a row, I thought of this every time you ran into up shooting stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rfSkPQqT9E

Props to you for keeping a team going.

I would like to see Maniac perform this routine in some tights during his stream some night...

The Milleritis Legacy

:sy_havoc:X'ander, :sy_item:Xalyus

Crits and Giggles

I would like to see Maniac perform this routine in some tights during his stream some night...

The Milleritis Legacy

:sy_havoc:X'ander, :sy_item:Xalyus

Crits and Giggles

...Somehow I always suspected this...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.