Yet more bugs...

DarthBama

1. You forgot to put Rainbow gem in the blue Artifice recipes (sorry for bring this to their attention Artificers).

2. Augment slots on crit crafted gear are not level appropriate (at least happening on Syth orange gear). I'm getting Mk-7 slots on 54 items. These should be Mk-9s, and actually give crafters equipment that would be desirable again.

3. Can't RE orange items again. I'd like my mats back and an augment item for my non-crit crafted oranges.

I hope whomever was in charge of crew skills missions had a nice close door meeting with the bosses. The condition he/she left crafting after 2.0 is atrocious.

1. You forgot to put Rainbow gem in the blue Artifice recipes (sorry for bring this to their attention Artificers).

2. Augment slots on crit crafted gear are not level appropriate (at least happening on Syth orange gear). I'm getting Mk-7 slots on 54 items. These should be Mk-9s, and actually give crafters equipment that would be desirable again.

3. Can't RE orange items again. I'd like my mats back and an augment item for my non-crit crafted oranges.

I hope whomever was in charge of crew skills missions had a nice close door meeting with the bosses. The condition he/she left crafting after 2.0 is atrocious.

I agree totally, made a few items after the last patch hoping this was fixed but Noooo

Made some gloves as that's the only drop I've been getting, the republic gear is disgustingly boring brown robes yet again (Sith have some nice gear yet again) Cant RE items made as they need BOTH Armormech & Synthweaving:eek:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.