Nocturnal - LFM Late Night Raid Group

Cyole

Hi Everyone,

Nocturnal is looking for a few good players to fill out our Late Night Raid group. It is a progression raid group looking to get back into the swing of things after 2.0. We have lost a few players due to school, work, army, etc. and are looking to find some dedicated people will show up week to week and can be counted on to be a permanant fixture in this group.

The current raid times we are working with are:

Tuesday/Wednesday 10pm PST(12am Central) untill 1am PST(3 am Central).

We are flexible and can do different days if the group needs. The times are set though.

We plan on starting out clearing TFB SM and S&V SM and quickly working out way into the HM's. It would help greatly if those interested already know these fights in SM and HM. Please be geared in at least Hazmat/Dreadguard and fully augmented. Also, please have access to Mumble and Mox Parser.

Reply to this thread with your Character Name, and I will get in contact with you, or send an in game mail to Bouchdag and I will get back to you ASAP.

I'm in. My main is a Sorc healer and I usually get home from work around 1:00-2:00AM ET and would like to get some Ops time in. Usually free every day of the week if I have advanced notice.

What is your character's name? So I can get a hold of you.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.