Is Bolster really worth the trouble, Bioware?

shojj

Apparently, not very many people like Bolster in 55 warzones (I'm one of'em) and it's still (I hope) not working as intended, is it really worth the the hassle?

Why not just add a free set (61s, 63s maybe?), for everyone, and then when you introduce the next set, you make Partisan free, for everyone. Way simpler, don't you think?

Apparently, not very many people like Bolster in 55 warzones (I'm one of'em) and it's still (I hope) not working as intended, is it really worth the the hassle?

Why not just add a free set (61s, 63s maybe?), for everyone, and then when you introduce the next set, you make Partisan free, for everyone. Way simpler, don't you think?

agreed if they want "skill>gear" anyway thats the perfect way

Would have been also good if they added a mod vendor, who "sells" near partisian lvl mods(around 98% the stats partisian mods have) for free. This way ppl could even optimize their starting gear and augment it too(actually augments were the bigger problem with the gear gap between recruit mk-2 and WH gear, I mean was there anyone who spent money on augmenting recruit... I doubt it). Still hope they would do something like this, way easier solution than bolster, and I'm sure no1 would whine anymore cause of the gear gap.

I like the idea of how it was initially represented (a way to replace recruit gear). It certainly hasn't been worth the trouble. I'm not much of a reactionary. I generally roll with the punches. I didn't queue for PvP at all last week, despite that being why I play the game. All the issues with it have just turned me off to playing warzones at the moment.

It was supposed to be a simple, elegant solution that removed a clunkier one (recruit gear). It hasn't been simple or elegant. It hasn't been worth the trouble, in my opinion.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.