Do you enjoy killing younglings?

DarthWoad

I like to go to Tatooine with my level 55 and kill every player I see, no matter what level they are. I'm on a PvP server so its okay. If Bioware didn't want me to kill low levels, why would they give me the opportunity to actually do it?

In a way, I'm sort of encouraging open world PvP because there is a severe lack of it in this game.

Sometimes I go to Alderaan, get inside the enemy space port and kill everyone I see. They get really mad. Its funny. Maybe they shouldn't have rolled on a PvP server. But I dont kill them over and over and over, because that's against the rules apparently. Maybe when they reach 55 they will seek their revenge on me.

I do this as i queue for warzones.

inb4 L2P

inb4 u too scared to face ur own level

Edited by DarthWoad

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't enjoy it at all. I don't do it. I know I can, but it's cheap. I mean IF I'm on Tattooine for something else, and I see a pub, I'll kill them once just on principal (they are red), but that's it.

I liked fighting Pubs on something resembling equal footing myself.

Edited by islander

I like to go to Tatooine with my level 55 and kill every player I see, no matter what level they are. I'm on a PvP server so its okay. If Bioware didn't want me to kill low levels, why would they give me the opportunity to actually do it?

In a way, I'm sort of encouraging open world PvP because there is a severe lack of it in this game.

Sometimes I go to Alderaan, get inside the enemy space port and kill everyone I see. They get really mad. Its funny. Maybe they shouldn't have rolled on a PvP server. But I dont kill them over and over and over, because that's against the rules apparently.

I bet you do this because you cant stand a chance against someone your own level? That's my take away from your post.

I bet you do this because you cant stand a chance against someone your own level? That's my take away from your post.

Have a cookie! You were the first one to say that! well done!

As I've said before, I do it in between warzones.

I know every movie I go to where there's an overwhelming power trying to destroy a weak, non-belligerent enemy with no hope of beating the undefeatable foe, I root for the giant remorseless killing machine and not the scrappy underdogs.

Nice.

hunt lowbies= they cry in gchat then come back on there high lvls with friends = turn into a battle. killing lowbies is boring but can start some fun fights!

But it usually doesn't. That's a stupid f'ing excuse. If you wanna fight 50-55's, head to BH, Section-X, or Makeb. There are plenty of people there who WILL participate if PvP is your true intention.

Sometimes I leave the fleet and kill younglings.

My killing signature is:

Dot the younglin and let him escape. You can see him running for his life and he really think he could make it, but the DOT is eating him alive seconds per seconds ... :jawa_biggrin:

Are you personally attacking me now?

Not at all. I think you're weird for bragging about this - that's an opinion, not an attack. But you're getting the reaction and attention you wanted...so you're probably happy as hell huh?

But it usually doesn't. That's a stupid f'ing excuse. If you wanna fight 50-55's, head to BH, Section-X, or Makeb. There are plenty of people there who WILL participate if PvP is your true intention.

But I dont want to fight 50-55s...I want to kill younglings. Thats why i'm on tatooine on a PVP server...

If I wanted to, I could.

What exactly was your intention?

Decent troll post, btw. 7/10

It was just to gather fellow players who enjoy killing low levels or "younglings". I didnt realise there were so many people on here who get killed by high level players all the time.

But I dont want to fight 50-55s...I want to kill younglings. Thats why i'm on tatooine on a PVP server...

If I wanted to, I could.

You said in your original post:

So...you lied. You don't want "PvP", you want to grief. I get it now.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.