So how do I get rid of being flagged PVP?????

Protoaloe

Are you on PVE or a PVP server?

If PVP server then get used to it, you'll always be flagged while questing in most areas.

If PVE server then wait 5 minutes and it goes away, avoid aiding pvp flagged players (if players are flagged for pvp their name is green, if they're not it's blue)

• 1 month later...

I am on a roleplaying server. So I do not understand why I can automatically go flagged as pvp!!!

In the meantime it happened again and I realized that if you see a green Medical bot in or outside a hut in the wilderness, i.e. labelled green to you, NOT red, and you go up to them and fail to immediately notice that they are labelled Republic in writing (or vice versa) then a countdown begins and it is so quick, you go pvp for sure because the countdown does not stop if you move away, somehow you have to move away in some specific direction for the countdown to stop.

Actually it took A LOT longer for the pvp flag to go away than five minutes. I parked myself behind a tree and went to make coffee, came back, still pvp labelled, went to hang out the washing, came back, still pvp labelled.

I loged out, did ny shopping, came back and logged in and was still pvp labelled.

I decided to ignore it and carried on with the game, nervous about being flagged, a few minutes later it eventually disappeared.

It is VERY annoying and totally stupid!!!!!

If something is labelled green to you and not red then it should not affect you to become PVP.

On a NON PVP server there should be nothing that AUTOMATICALLY makes you PVP

Back in the day I would friendly buff other people I saw on the planet and sometimes I forgot that ones that were flagged for PvP would turn me into flagged. They fixed that now, but I would go into a warzone. When I left I was unflagged. I'm not sure if it was because I died or because of the time elapse, however I haven't tried it in a long time and maybe an easier fix than wait a long-time. Edited by IIIGinoIII

I am on a roleplaying server. So I do not understand why I can automatically go flagged as pvp!!!

In the meantime it happened again and I realized that if you see a green Medical bot in or outside a hut in the wilderness, i.e. labelled green to you, NOT red, and you go up to them and fail to immediately notice that they are labelled Republic in writing (or vice versa) then a countdown begins and it is so quick, you go pvp for sure because the countdown does not stop if you move away, somehow you have to move away in some specific direction for the countdown to stop.

Actually it took A LOT longer for the pvp flag to go away than five minutes. I parked myself behind a tree and went to make coffee, came back, still pvp labelled, went to hang out the washing, came back, still pvp labelled.

I loged out, did ny shopping, came back and logged in and was still pvp labelled.

I decided to ignore it and carried on with the game, nervous about being flagged, a few minutes later it eventually disappeared.

It is VERY annoying and totally stupid!!!!!

If something is labelled green to you and not red then it should not affect you to become PVP.

On a NON PVP server there should be nothing that AUTOMATICALLY makes you PVP

I gotta confess, you lost me after the first sentence. like...I get that you're on an RP server (is it PVE or PVP? both exist). and everything after that...completely lost. :confused:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.