Legacy Bank Slot

Tragamite

Especially for characters on the opposite faction. I should be able to transfer credits from my JK to my SI a lot easier than this.

I didn't actually consider this but yes! Let it be like a guild bank where I have access to the funds in that bank account from any one of my characters.

Where many of us who have stuck around since launch have so many characters and have reached legacy level 50 a perk like this would be fantastic!

i have to agree this is a good idea... other scifi mmo's (not mentioning names) utilise a charachter bank where you can deposit store snd share items credits etc between all you chars. its a good idea and would certainly free up the mail system alot

How would you like to see something like this implemented?

I see it like a guild bank with only one tab so it foe restrict through number of items left in it but you could also store money that like guild funds could be used by any legacy character to shop or repair yet gathering professions require money on hand.

I believe it should be a legacy level reward. I don't know if it should be 50 or not but there should be l

Legacy level rewards like this.

+1 vote even if it uses CC's, if its like the cargo bay, you can craft from it and put in bound items then even better.:rak_03:

Having to mail everything makes it feel like a ten year old game.

Who is going to play an offline rpg without voice , 2d rpg or games with only one save slot?

Games have evolved since.

there are dozens of easy ways to give people legacy cargo the only reason why they wouldn't is if they think they will lose money because people will craft more and not buy equipment from the cartel market or from paying the staff to do it etc. if one way is too expensive than find another way to do it.

you can have a HUD button active when in the cantina, extra npc, addon to the cargo, turn the cargo INTO Legacy and mail all the old items back into your account, have an option to convert an empty cargo tab INTO Legacy etc.

Edited by Waddox

agree. we have ben asking for this for sometime. cant be too hard to do since eq1 had it. eq2 expanded upon it with account only items which could be placed in it and a larger number of slots. the shared coin option was in both too.

i guess since wow doesnt have it then mmos dont need it.:rolleyes:

I made the error today trying to compile all my weapons and armors into sets, and sent some gear to a complete stranger by messing up on 1 letter in my mail! Now I have to hope it somehow gets returned to me or buy it all again new!

If I had had a legacy bank slot I could have just placed everything in one place and completed my sets where I needed to. Please make this happen soon!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.