How do you make money with Armormech?

greatmilenk

Augments and augmentation kits. Note they typically have to be critted to turn a profit - pricing everything on my server, the cheapest materials to make a mk-9 kit is more expensive than the mk-9 kits themselves.

A casual crafter will end up losing money crafting the augmentation kits/augments with armormech, it would be better to just sell the materials for more money.

The good money requires max Tanno Vik (+5 crit) affection, and all three legacy of crafting unlocks. Then its RNG to hope you crit.

Honestly I don't even bother, its far easier to just run scavenging missions and GTN the materials than it is to watch market prices on every material and price augment kits/augments accordingly to make a profit.

Edited by Exastify

Augments and augmentation kits. Note they typically have to be critted to turn a profit - pricing everything on my server, the cheapest materials to make a mk-9 kit is more expensive than the mk-9 kits themselves.

A casual crafter will end up losing money crafting the augmentation kits/augments with armormech, it would be better to just sell the materials for more money.

The good money requires max Tanno Vik (+5 crit) affection, and all three legacy of crafting unlocks. Then its RNG to hope you crit.

Honestly I don't even bother, its far easier to just run scavenging missions and GTN the materials than it is to watch market prices on every material and price augment kits/augments accordingly to make a profit.

Gotcha, yeah that seems to be the best route is just selling mats. I appreciate the feedback. Thank you!

Advertise in General that you will make stuff for free... they supply the mats.

If you crit and make 2, then you just made money with no cost to yourself. :)

Time value of money makes that a losing proposition unless it's just an opportunistic announcement you make whenever you happen to be in fleet. In the time spent pitching the service and making the arrangements with someone, you could have made more than (value of crit item * percentage chance of crit) credits just doing dailies or something.

For Armormech, you'll occasionally see the price of certain top-level augments spike. I generally have one or two of the more valued augs (max level and purple) in my cargo bay for when that happens. Otherwise you're generally going to be better off selling the mats. Browse through some of the custom shells from time to time though, every so often a relatively easy to make (if not common) mid-level shell hits a price spike for a couple days.

Time value of money makes that a losing proposition unless it's just an opportunistic announcement you make whenever you happen to be in fleet. In the time spent pitching the service and making the arrangements with someone, you could have made more than (value of crit item * percentage chance of crit) credits just doing dailies or something.

For Armormech, you'll occasionally see the price of certain top-level augments spike. I generally have one or two of the more valued augs (max level and purple) in my cargo bay for when that happens. Otherwise you're generally going to be better off selling the mats. Browse through some of the custom shells from time to time though, every so often a relatively easy to make (if not common) mid-level shell hits a price spike for a couple days.

True, the key is to have the item pre-made, swap them for mats, and if you crit you get 2.

It's not the best way, but I look at it as one other way to try and make some coin.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.