Looking for someone to play with..

jBeall

Hi all, I'm fairly new to SWTOR. Just a little bit about myself, I've been playing mmo's for the past 15 or so years. Started playing FFXI then switched to WoW the day BC was released and played until the release of MoP. I decided to leave WoW because it got to repetitive and to many people complaining and degrading each other . But I've been playing SWTOR since January and I seem to really like it. I just know, no one lol. So if anyone would like to level up something together or looking for someone to play with frequently I'm all for that. Just trying to meet new people to play with! Just post on here if anyone is interested and we can figure something out. Thanks for reading!

What server and side are you on?

I run a guild on The Shadowlands Empire side

I'm part of that guild! ^^^

Many of us are vets of other MMOs -- fairly casual/social guild, but building raid groups up as well.

Personally, I started with EQ -- moved to FFXI and WoW, left WoW during 4.3 and hopped over here at launch.

Find us in game if you'd like! Or, feel free to shoot us a message on here. :rak_03:

I like leveling with someone else its more easier and more fun but unfortunately no guild I was in wanted to do something like that they said sorry I want do this alone so I create my guild with some random players I found on the home planet of the Republic lets say that they did not want to level up with someone either so I gave up and the ones who wanted well real life is real life and you must live it has priority so we never managed to be around at the same time. Edited by adormitul

Hi all, I'm fairly new to SWTOR. Just a little bit about myself, I've been playing mmo's for the past 15 or so years. Started playing FFXI then switched to WoW the day BC was released and played until the release of MoP. I decided to leave WoW because it got to repetitive and to many people complaining and degrading each other . But I've been playing SWTOR since January and I seem to really like it. I just know, no one lol. So if anyone would like to level up something together or looking for someone to play with frequently I'm all for that. Just trying to meet new people to play with! Just post on here if anyone is interested and we can figure something out. Thanks for reading!

Hi there! And Welcome aboard :)

Server: Jung Ma (RP-PVP)

Side: Empire

Char name: Zóe

You're welcome to leveling with us and have a great time :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

anyone got room for an extra player to run with? iv got like 8 characters, but i started this game with my kids, and now there all gone. so im looking for someone, or a group of people to level up with. otherwise this game is not as fun to me

empire and republic characters

lots of cartel items bought and sitting over the years

look up "Dustith"...empire side...i look forward to gaming with any and all

anyone got room for an extra player to run with? iv got like 8 characters, but i started this game with my kids, and now there all gone. so im looking for someone, or a group of people to level up with. otherwise this game is not as fun to me

empire and republic characters

lots of cartel items bought and sitting over the years

look up "Dustith"...empire side...i look forward to gaming with any and all

Why the hell are you responding to a post from 2013?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.