Cybertech stuck at 425.. Please Help!

ngoblirsch

I've purchased all the schematics from my crew skill trainer, I've checked a million times i know i didn't miss one, everything was going smoothly until i hit 425 and then it just stopped leveling.. I've tried crafting several level 25 armorings but none of them are increasing the skill.. Do i have to reverse engineer them and then craft blues or something? im in the middle fo trying that but it takes like a half an hour to craft one of those suckers.

anybody else have this problem? or am i missing something?

what do i need to craft to get to 430 so i can get the next set of schems?

Thx in advance for the help!

I've purchased all the schematics from my crew skill trainer, I've checked a million times i know i didn't miss one, everything was going smoothly until i hit 425 and then it just stopped leveling.. I've tried crafting several level 25 armorings but none of them are increasing the skill.. Do i have to reverse engineer them and then craft blues or something? im in the middle fo trying that but it takes like a half an hour to craft one of those suckers.

anybody else have this problem? or am i missing something?

what do i need to craft to get to 430 so i can get the next set of schems?

Thx in advance for the help!

My friend started doing the modifications and the earpieces and that helped her get to the next tier and she is now 450.

• 2 weeks later...
I had the same problem - stuck at 425 with no additional schematics that I could use to craft higher. But today I went back to the fleet trainer and lo and behold, new schematics were suddenly available that weren't there before. There were some earpieces and mods. I suggest you take the trip to the trainer and just check and make sure nothing showed up.

I had the same problem - stuck at 425 with no additional schematics that I could use to craft higher. But today I went back to the fleet trainer and lo and behold, new schematics were suddenly available that weren't there before. There were some earpieces and mods. I suggest you take the trip to the trainer and just check and make sure nothing showed up.

I think someone told me that there is a bug that causes new schematics not to show up until you relog.

I think I got to 435 or so Cybertech then everything was greyed out except an Earpiece, I had to make a few of those to continue ;\

Oh thank Zod. I've been stuck at 435 since early release and I could not figure out how to to bridge the gap to the 440 recipes. Looks like I'll have to check again in the earpeice section.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.