Is it Safe to RE ???-Black Crystals ?

Veerlo

I have a couple of Red-Black, Purple-Black and such waiting in my inventory are we able to learn the schems or is it still bugged ? I didn't see it fixed in any patch notes i've read. Maybe i was misinformed too!

Anyone know?

A friend of mine learned the black-purple hawkeye last weekend.

Not sure if this answers your question or not.

I can't seem to RE Hawkeye crystals for the life of me... they are the standard blue/red/green. How do i get the recepies? Any idea?

I can't seem to RE Hawkeye crystals for the life of me... they are the standard blue/red/green. How do i get the recepies? Any idea?

The crystal dropped in TfB. I think it was the mob right between IX and Kephess where there used to be a chest. He was able to RE it for the schematic.

Whenever I try to reverse engineer my black-red crystals it says that it cannot be RE'd and that I apparently don't have over 400 artifice. Have the same issue with synthweaving I can't reverse engineer gear I crafted because apparently its not 450 :confused:

Whenever I try to reverse engineer my black-red crystals it says that it cannot be RE'd and that I apparently don't have over 400 artifice. Have the same issue with synthweaving I can't reverse engineer gear I crafted because apparently its not 450 :confused:

I would definitely wait until they release the patch. There are known issues with RE'ing right now, I'm holding off so as to not waste anything.

Same with Mission Discoveries.

Well, the patch is out for this week. I didn't see any notes saying that this issue has been fixed. I currently can't RE any of the black cored crystals because it says 400 artifice needed when I have 450. I have no idea about the non-black cored crystals because I don't have any yet to RE.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.