DarthHater and new information: New Rep track w/ Cathar unlock?

Alec_Fortescue

http://www.darthhater.com/articles/feature/24013-datamined-information-cathar-reputation-unlock

This website was credible up to date and I have no reason not to believe this information. Looks interesting. Cathar was meant to be a cartel market-unlocked faction. Is it going to be a reward from a cartel reputation vendor? Early Summer would be way too early for a new shipment.

Don't get too excited about datamined entries. They could mean anything. I think this is worth taking a look at, though.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

Per one of the comments following the article, I fear that this new reputation well could be another Cartel Reputation...i.e., advanced by purchasing Cartel packs. This way, it would still match their original vision of this being a Cartel item.

If this indeed goes this way, and the race is not directly purchasable from the CM, these forums will explode in a mushroom cloud of nerd rage.....

Per one of the comments following the article, I fear that this new reputation well could be another Cartel Reputation...i.e., advanced by purchasing Cartel packs. This way, it would still match their original vision of this being a Cartel item.

If this indeed goes this way, and the race is not directly purchasable from the CM, these forums will explode in a mushroom cloud of nerd rage.....

more likely that the race is purcahseable on the market, but can also be earned in game through a rep grind. Because limiting to the market only would infuriate the f2p players while only in game might annoy some of those would pay $$$ for it. From experience it seems more likly that it will be attainable via in game rep grind, or just buying it.

more likely that the race is purcahseable on the market, but can also be earned in game through a rep grind. Because limiting to the market only would infuriate the f2p players while only in game might annoy some of those would pay $$$ for it. From experience it seems more likly that it will be attainable via in game rep grind, or just buying it.

We never know, they might change shipments every 2-3 months instead of 5... It might be another rep grind :p

To be fair, we know ROHTC was in the works Pre-F2P; this could be data that is legitimate but will no longer be used.

It contains reputation track and its rewards which arrived quite late and was announced good bit after f2p.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

It contains reputation track and its rewards which arrived quite late and was announced good bit after f2p.

Announced Date =/= Planned Date

Presumably anything they announce or released was planned way in advance.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.