Relics

Blazn

Which proc relic should i get for a hybrid sorc?

Arkanian Relic of Elemental Transcendence

Equip: Damaging attacks have a 30% chance to deal 241 additional elemental Force damage to the target. This effect can only occur once every 4.5 seconds and shares this limit with similar damage-dealing effects. It will not trigger inside of PvP areas. +89 Endurance +29 Power

or

Arkanian Relic of the Cerulean Nova Equip: Damaging attacks have a 30% chance to deal 322 additional energy Force damage to the target. This effect can only occur once every 4.5 seconds and shares this limit with similar damage-dealing effects. It will not trigger inside of PvP areas. +89 Endurance +29 Power

The former ignores armor rating, the latter does not. Take that into account when choosing.

For both, you better have a lot of dots as a madness spec, hybrid should still be useable for these relics.

Edited by mastirkal

Which proc relic should i get for a hybrid sorc?

Arkanian Relic of Elemental Transcendence

Equip: Damaging attacks have a 30% chance to deal 241 additional elemental Force damage to the target. This effect can only occur once every 4.5 seconds and shares this limit with similar damage-dealing effects. It will not trigger inside of PvP areas. +89 Endurance +29 Power

or

Arkanian Relic of the Cerulean Nova Equip: Damaging attacks have a 30% chance to deal 322 additional energy Force damage to the target. This effect can only occur once every 4.5 seconds and shares this limit with similar damage-dealing effects. It will not trigger inside of PvP areas. +89 Endurance +29 Power

you want the elemental of those two.

The former ignores armor rating, the latter does not. Take that into account when choosing.

For both, you better have a lot of dots as a madness spec, hybrid should still be useable for these relics.

So what about a lightning sorc? Stick with one of the PvP relics in PVE?

My Elite War Hero Relic of Boundless Ages is still treating me really well.

I look at the new power proc relic with dismay because it's really hard to maximize with a relic you cannot control. What happens when the relic procs as a boss goes into Immunity or you have to start running around and cannot dps? Chances are there is going to be a good majority of raid time spent not using the power from this proc because you're unable to dps.

At least with the EWH you always have that power contribution.

I know this topic is about the 30% damage proc relic, but to be perfectly honest, I stopped using my elemental damage proc relic after the devs broke the shield generators again in Nightmare Stormcaller and Firebrand--the issue where the proc can trigger on the shield generator even if you are targeting the trandoshans, and kill your shield way too fast.

Currently I use my EWH and On-use power relic. I line up my Adrenal and On-use relic with REcklessness on Crushing Darkness and Deathfield during burns. But I wish I had taken the time to get two EWH relics while they were in game.

Edited by LeenPonyD

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.