Unable to train Biochem to 450 level

AvengeAll

My toon is stuck on Biochem level 427. It does not matter what crew mission I try (off course the green ones, adrenal, impants, medi packs, etc.) I cannot get my level to go any higher. I get the item but not the level increase. The Biochem tutor has nothing left to teach me at that level.

Has anybody had similar problems? I filed an in-game help ticket but no answer yet. :(

My toon is stuck on Biochem level 427. It does not matter what crew mission I try (off course the green ones, adrenal, impants, medi packs, etc.) I cannot get my level to go any higher. I get the item but not the level increase. The Biochem tutor has nothing left to teach me at that level.

Has anybody had similar problems? I filed an in-game help ticket but no answer yet. :(

Find something new to craft thats not green, a yellow one, go find the new lvl54 implants instead of the 52s and craft a couple

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.