Roll to cover bug?

dcgregorya

On my sniper I've noticed that when I roll to cover often I stop short and don't actually end up in cover. It doesn't matter if I try to "spam a skill" right after hitting the keybind or not - often just hitting the keybind casually I only travel half the distance and wind up not in cover - in and out of combat. Anyone else affected by this?

If you roll into cover, doesn't that give you a 20% chance to evade ranged attacks? Or does it also work when you just take a knee?

It works when you take a knee also.

Roll to cover is ideal for being able to get a free "get out of focus fire". it's also handy in situations like the beginning of hypergates, when you are trying to get set up at mid and get your orbital down before the other team gets to the door.

but yeah, it's got problems.

It happens to me a lot to. By a lot i mean enough times to be a hassle. I would roll behind a box of crates and not end in cover, so i need to strafe / side step / back step, hit F again and then it rolls me and hope it gets me into cover this time. Edited by paowee

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.