Summer weekends

YoshiRaphElan

I think the weekends of July-August should all be double-XP. People will have more time to play, and if eight weekends are double XP, that would mean more characters to 50, more new people to buy ROTHC, and maybe more subscribers so people who were F2P can get more slots since they'll have filled theirs to max.

Also, make double XP automatically shut off upon reaching 50, so people don't have it too easy. :D

If there are Double-XP-Weekends again, please give players the option to disable the double XP bonus.

Make it optional, so people who do not want to level their characters so fast can play them during these weekends.

Sometimes I wonder if server population does increase in summer or not in games. While I know that a lot of people do get more time to play (those in school), really outside of that, most of the MMO gaming audience (which stats before have claimed are avg age of 28-30) work, which doesn't change with summer.

Also I know myself and guildmates generally spend less time online during summer and progression raiding tends to go on hiatus until September because most of us are outside enjoying the warm weather.

Certainly not telling anyone what to do with their time...so double xp weekends through summer is fine with me. Just don't assume that the majority of people actually have any more time to spend online during summer vs any other time of year.

no.

Enough free 50s were already given away. Let people play for their 55s instead of flooding the server with more bads who barely know how to play their top level character.

Although I still have alts to level to 50, let alone 55, I'd rather not see the servers be filled with more village idiots who don't know how to play the game at max level.

A great example was when I was on Makeb over the weekend and someone was asking how one levels to 55... /facepalm.

Make it a legacy level 50 perk. Weeds out the bads, promotes the vets who just don't want to deal with the leveling phase for the 15th time.

Boom, win-win. :rak_03:

THIS is something I'd love to see them do. Or, some way to double-xp for anyone playing the same class story over again.

I have my 4 imps, and really want to roll an Assassin -- but REALLY don't want to see that storyline again. Although -- I guess I should probably try rolling the equivalent on Republic.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.