Sages' Revenge, a tale of 2.0 pVp

Boomer-

When i first bough swtor I was excited about the game, so I made a Sage and loved my toon. Then I got to 50 and Marauder and Juggs stalked me in pvp. Laughed at me. There was nothing I could do. They would go out of their way to follow me and make sure I'm dead even if I wasn't close to objectives.

Fast forward to 2.0. Its so much fun throwing a couple of dots on warriors and watching their health melt away with pebbles. I've never had so much fun facerolling. Its payback time warriors. Nothing like a jugg charging you in huttball, waiting till his immunity is over and knocking his *** off the platform and proceeding to melt him like chocolate.

See you in the warzones.

#happysage

I 1v1 sages like I'm taking candy from a kid. They go down so fast I don't even have time to smash twice.

You will never encounter me 1v1 unless I've already put 3 dots on you at which point you're about to blow up :p

Sages still can't 1v1 smash warriors...lol.

I agree. I have been given 5-6 tools to get away and come back with my friends. I'm just glad ROFLSMASHERZZZ are put back in their place and not topping damage charts anymore.

Juggs, you're first on my list followed by sins. It's a beautiful time :p

Edited by Boomer-

Coming from In solo-q normal warzones, overall i can say we are all happy that more classes are able to stand up against them bullies of 1.7 :) Also at least now we can put up some damage after being charged and before we get killed. Unlike before where the only option was to run and hide, or position your mouse so you click the speeder button as soon as you respawn :rolleyes:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.