Getting Schematics for +41 purple (Crit, End, Power) in 2.0.

zoem

Where do you get those crystals? I tried to RE ones from old Columi gear and it let me try. I didn't get anything, but I was able to RE them. I went through the classic, basic, elite and ultimate comm vendors and all the items with crystals I could see were yellow or orange. I tried buying purple crystals from the GTN that had been crafted by someone else, but while it said I needed 400 in artifice to do it, it would not actually let me do it. Right clicking on it said that the item could not be reverse engineered.

So, if I can't RE someone else's crystals, where do I find the ones I can RE?

Blackfire.

Edited by Lord_Blackfire
fixed spelling mistake

I tried buying purple crystals from the GTN that had been crafted by someone else, but while it said I needed 400 in artifice to do it, it would not actually let me do it. Right clicking on it said that the item could not be reverse engineered.

Ran into the same problem here. Must be bugged from their last "fix" on the RE'ing of these crystals.

Where do you get those crystals? I tried to RE ones from old Columi gear and it let me try. I didn't get anything, but I was able to RE them. I went through the classic, basic, elite and ultimate comm vendors and all the items with crystals I could see were yellow or orange. I tried buying purple crystals from the GTN that had been crafted by someone else, but while it said I needed 400 in artifice to do it, it would not actually let me do it. Right clicking on it said that the item could not be reverse engineered.

Blackfire.

Have to put into a weapon then remove , after that you can RE them.

Have to put into a weapon then remove , after that you can RE them.

I really don't like the fact that the devs have allowed this to go on. It stinks go be a person who might have to RE something like 2-5 times just to learn a scheme, whether they get the item from ops drops or for comms, just to have someone else come along, buy it, and then RE their crafted good. Now, you did all the work and someone else is now competeting with you in the same market. It just feels like piggy backing and so cheap. First I had to get lucky in an ops, get my drop, RE it, possibly wasting the item cause it never takes on the first attempt, only for someone else to ride my coat tails and proceed to under cut me on the gtn?? Just feels so wrong :(

I really don't like the fact that the devs have allowed this to go on. It stinks go be a person who might have to RE something like 2-5 times just to learn a scheme, whether they get the item from ops drops or for comms, just to have someone else come along, buy it, and then RE their crafted good. Now, you did all the work and someone else is now competeting with you in the same market. It just feels like piggy backing and so cheap. First I had to get lucky in an ops, get my drop, RE it, possibly wasting the item cause it never takes on the first attempt, only for someone else to ride my coat tails and proceed to under cut me on the gtn?? Just feels so wrong :(

I kinda understand but the old prices were alittle crazy , now i don't have to pay hundreds of thousands of credits for one crystal.

Of course, nobody was running Ops so they could learn the schematic. That wasn't possible. Also, there was a period of time where the purple and cyan crystals could be purchased off a vendor without any work whatsoever. So, basically, the devs just threw a freebie to people with these crystals stockpiled by allowing them to attempt to RE them for the schematic. Anyone buying them off the GTN still runs the same risk of paying for nothing as you still have to learn the schematic when RE'ing them.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.