Republic PUG PVP Groups

Calligan

This isn't a QQ thread. Just a question: What's with pugged pub pvp lately? I feel like we're getting destroyed (and by that I mean we've been creating some of the most god-awful monstrosities I've ever witnessed) no matter when I join the rotation. I know better than to ask in general station chat because of all the trolls, but I really want to know. Anyone have any theories?

I mentioned this in the other thread, but I think one of the contributing factors is that before 2.0, a lot of the really good imp players even didn't bother playing regs at all because they were already fully geared and it wasn't worth the headache of dealing with bad players.

Now that 2.0 is out, these players have a reason to go back in regs to get the new gear. So they make premades with similarly minded players and demolish the warzone.

I mentioned this in the other thread, but I think one of the contributing factors is that before 2.0, a lot of the really good imp players even didn't bother playing regs at all because they were already fully geared and it wasn't worth the headache of dealing with bad players.

Now that 2.0 is out, these players have a reason to go back in regs to get the new gear. So they make premades with similarly minded players and demolish the warzone.

Yeah but wouldn't the pubs be doing the same?