My current rotation is...

Tracer Missile.

Explosive Dart.

Fusion Missile.

Electro Net.

Heatseeker Missiles.

Rail Shot.

Unload.

Then spam Rapid Shots/Tracer Missile until Unload procs or cooldowns on other abilities are up.

Start rota: Tracer missile > heat seeker missile > 2x tracer missile > rail shot

Priotiries:

When you get the proc for unload, use it instantly.

use rs with 5 stacks

use hsm on cd

Close, but not too specific. Remember, a lot of this is while moving into position- which you can figure out how to do.

Tracer --> HSM --> TSO PS Fusion Missile --> Unload --> Tracer --> Unload --> Net --> HSM/Tracer --> Priority System (Generally railshot at this point)

Use Unload for EVERY barrage. Use 2sec queue with Unload pressed during every Tracer to hit the barrages.

HSM on CD. Use FM with TSO.

Boom. 3k dps.

Edited by Aerro

I specifically like to use net when I know the boss will be moving around (Toth/Zorn anyone?).

If there is minimal movement then getting net and unload off initially lowers the time of waiting for them to come back or proc.

During movement phases dart and missile blast work pretty well when RS and HSM are on cooldown.

I specifically like to use net when I know the boss will be moving around (Toth/Zorn anyone?).

If there is minimal movement then getting net and unload off initially lowers the time of waiting for them to come back or proc.

During movement phases dart and missile blast work pretty well when RS and HSM are on cooldown.

Movement won't increase the damage of net like it would if used in PvP on players.

Mine:

Initial set-up:

Concussion to stun the boss --> Net + ExploDart.

Then:

Power Surge + 2 Tracer + Rail Shot + HSM ---> Unload if Barrage proc'ed (it usually does for me) ---> Tracers to keep the Target Lock buff max'ed for the next Rail Shot ---> Rapid Shots + Tracer + the odd Missile Blast (Because of FIRE ZE MISSILEZ) and/or Power Shot which can also proc Barrage.

Second rotation:

Same (just no Net, as its CD is rather long) except start with TSO + Fusion to keep up DoT.

The opener will typically alpha anything sub-Elite. If there's more than one trash close together, then a DFA if you're reasonably sure that breaking the CC on the boss won't be a problem.

Third rotation and up, same as first, just wait out PS's cooldown and use it again when it's back up, then use TSO + Fusion and/or Net again when they're back up. You'll rarely find that the fight will be that long though, as even Elites will usually be alpha'ed off the field by then, or very nearly so. This will make fairly easy work even of Champions (non boss-immune) if you're +2-3 levels on them and geared decently. (Use your knock-back and/or ElectroDart if they're close enough to catch a breather for a few quick self-heals when fighting Champs, and work Kolto Missile --centre it on yourself-- into the rotation as well.)

It goes without saying, but:

Always, always Unload whenever Barrage proc's, unless the mob has interrupts or knock-backs/-downs or stuns. Be ready with your knock-back if they get too close, as well as your interrupt.

Because that kind of alpha-strike make me giggle like a psychotic girl.

As far as I've seen, the damage on electro net stacks regardless of movement in pve.

Yupp, but not like it does in PvP. It stacks to 5 and then stops on anything inside of an instance/operation. Its still great for PvE though!

Fusion + Electro Net

Tracer, Rapid Shots, HeatSeeker, Unload,

Tracer, Rapid Shots, Filler, Unload

Tracer, Rapid Shots, RailShot, Unload

Tracer, Rapid, Fusion, Unload

Tracer, Rapid, HeatSeeker, Unload

okies my rotation is pretty air tight. I Know Unload is Listed each time. if it does not proc then i can't use it...so don't say anything stupid please....

I always try to use a heavy hitter with each Tracer and i use Rapid shots when my heat gets over 25. if i keep to this order my heat never gets over 15. so i'm always good to go. also i make sure that Railshot is my Third heavy hitter every time so i don't waste Buff Stacks from Tracer.

Heatseeker, Fusion, RailShot, Electro Net are Heavy Hitters, Damage Ranges from 2900 to 9000.

Unload Catches 8000 - 13000 Damage

Rapid Shots is chump change damage however it keeps the heat low.

Filler Attacks are Rocket Punch, and Flame Thrower if your Close, Missle Blast, Explosive Dart, Sweeping Blasters, and last but not Least Death From Above.

normally after the Rotation Starts and i get into the Second Cycle i no longer need a filler. however depending on the fight and or extra mobs Fillers are boss.

all my Damage numbers have come from Mox.

Fusion + Electro Net

Tracer, Rapid Shots, HeatSeeker, Unload,

Tracer, Rapid Shots, Filler, Unload

Tracer, Rapid Shots, RailShot, Unload

Tracer, Rapid, Fusion, Unload

Tracer, Rapid, HeatSeeker, Unload

okies my rotation is pretty air tight. I Know Unload is Listed each time. if it does not proc then i can't use it...so don't say anything stupid please....

I always try to use a heavy hitter with each Tracer and i use Rapid shots when my heat gets over 25. if i keep to this order my heat never gets over 15. so i'm always good to go. also i make sure that Railshot is my Third heavy hitter every time so i don't waste Buff Stacks from Tracer.

Heatseeker, Fusion, RailShot, Electro Net are Heavy Hitters, Damage Ranges from 2900 to 9000.

Unload Catches 8000 - 13000 Damage

Rapid Shots is chump change damage however it keeps the heat low.

Filler Attacks are Rocket Punch, and Flame Thrower if your Close, Missle Blast, Explosive Dart, Sweeping Blasters, and last but not Least Death From Above.

normally after the Rotation Starts and i get into the Second Cycle i no longer need a filler. however depending on the fight and or extra mobs Fillers are boss.

all my Damage numbers have come from Mox.

Excellent stuff here, tyvm ! :)