People posting for a guild in the general ebon hawk board?

Barantos

I have noticed this on the rise, and I am just wondering why you people are posting that you are looking for a guild in the main board rather than guild recruitment board?

You better put up a link to that, cause I cant find a guild recruitment board anywhere.

Free world, free forum, we're all subs.

YEAH! Once you start PAYING MY SUB you can tell me to start following the rules and guidelines of these forums. Until then it's my RIGHT to pollute the general forum page with these pointless 'looking for guild' posts! Don't be so insensitive, ya be jerk!

But seriously, :rolleyes: at this mentality.

If this was a bustling board, with many threads being posted and responded to each day, I could see how some would be annoyed. But that isn't the case, and my sympathy isn't what it might be :D

To be honest, I also missed the sub-boards the first time I started exploring the forums. My theory is that my brain processed them as redundant headers not worthy of my time, instead of seeing them for what they actually are. If you're wondering why I bothered to think about it at all, it's because I do some web programming, and such things can be important :D If you read my first paragraph, got bored, yet decided to read my second paragraph and became enraged, go

Free world, free forum, we're all subs.

Except it makes you look like a total douche spamming Guild recruitment on the general forum. Theres a place for that,,

I suppose your right. free world and all, but it does appear as though your saying..

"oh look at me.. we are the best guild ever, we are so cool, in fact we arnt restricted by things such as etiquette and community awareness. We have a complete disregard for guidelines and have no need to bother ourselves with reading. Join us, we really are that cool"

or..

"please take your time to laugh at us because we are freaking clueless."

Except it makes you look like a total douche spamming Guild recruitment on the general forum. Theres a place for that,,

I suppose your right. free world and all, but it does appear as though your saying..

"oh look at me.. we are the best guild ever, we are so cool, in fact we arnt restricted by things such as etiquette and community awareness. We have a complete disregard for guidelines and have no need to bother ourselves with reading. Join us, we really are that cool"

or..

"please take your time to laugh at us because we are freaking clueless."

Excuse me. My guild recruitment post is in the right forum. I said this about people looking for a guild. They can post where they want. This isn't exactly a forum that gets read a lot. And yes, we are "really that cool".

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.