Hutball question

Godlymuppet

Does anybody know if using our roll, we can make it from the top ledge in hutball over the pit to the goal line ledge. Not able to get a pop of hutball for love nor money at the moment lol.

Also does using talented sneak out of stealth for the speed boost, increase the range of the roll, since snares reduce it, that would be fair.

Edited by Godlymuppet

Sneak does not increase the range of roll. Not sure about the ledge, I'm queued for a WZ right now though so if I get a Huttball pop I'll test it and let you know.

Edit: Nope, Civil War... will try later on today if nobody else has posted yet.

Edited by Gondolindhrim

Yes we can, assuming no one snares or slows you

We can also make it from the lower tiers to the the sides by the medpacs

Also you can do a clean roll over the acid from the middle sandbags

Unfortunately huttball is a laggy *** game and unless your latency is really low using these shortcuts can be......risky

Done this a bunch of times. While you have the huttball, you are technically "slowed" so you don't roll the full 12 yards, and only roll 6. If you have the ball on the top ledge and angle yourself to roll off the corner and in the direction of going over the firepit, you'll actually roll on top of the end of the pit, so you don't really want to do it as the pit it blazing. If you DON'T have the ball and are going to the endzone area to receive a pass up from below, you can roll right over the firepit and onto the bottom side of the ramp.

Generally, the best time to initiate the roll is going off of a ledge to a lower ledge/area as your roll will go even further than normal. You can use your roll 3 times from the top ledge and will score with the huttball as long as you are not slowed/snared.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.