QQ Operative roll QQ

BraaxusKun

"Operative is OP QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ"

- PvP Forums

Let's get this straight, operative is nowhere near "OP", people have mostly been crying about huttball, and I ask, what about juggernauts, who have FAR more damage mitigation? They can also traverse 60 metres within about 6 seconds by leaping, force pushing, then leaping again - don't be mistaken, i find this perfectly balanced, because I don't QQ about everything I don't have

Don't forget assassin can easily get to mid with a predation to pull the operative easily

Sure, an operative can roll to middle, by the time he or she gets there, like 0 energy is remaining, at that point a powertech or assassin on the other team can pull you into the acid pit and their team will molest you.

Sure, you can pass back to your team IF THEY GET THERE FAST ENOUGH and people might find that OP - but one of your team member's resources will be depleted and the enemy will have the advantage getting the ball back

PvP Tip for Derps: Slowing an operative reduces their roll by 6 metres.

If the operative tries to run the ball he is easily killed, seeing as the ball reduces your movement speed, and rolling with the ball doesn't do much...lol, all you need is a half competent team to counter rolling operatives. So,

In conclusion:

L2P

Edited by BraaxusKun

- PvP Forums

Let's get this straight, operative is nowhere near "OP", people have mostly been crying about huttball, and I ask, what about juggernauts, who have FAR more damage mitigation? They can also traverse 60 metres within about 6 seconds by leaping, force pushing, then leaping again - don't be mistaken, i find this perfectly balanced, because I don't QQ about everything I don't have

Don't forget assassin can easily get to mid with a predation to pull the operative easily

Sure, an operative can roll to middle, by the time he or she gets there, like 0 energy is remaining, at that point a powertech or assassin on the other team can pull you into the acid pit and their team will molest you.

Sure, you can pass back to your team IF THEY GET THERE FAST ENOUGH and people might find that OP - but one of your team member's resources will be depleted and the enemy will have the advantage getting the ball back

If the operative tries to run the ball he is easily killed, seeing as the ball reduces your movement speed, and rolling with the ball doesn't do much...lol, all you need is a half competent team to counter rolling operatives. So,

In conclusion:

L2P

Next time you want to answer to a QQ thread post the answer in the QQ thread instead of opening an own thread.

L2post.

- PvP Forums

So basically if we dont agree with you, we are whiners?

Sure, an operative can roll to middle, by the time he or she gets there, like 0 energy is remaining, at that point a powertech or assassin on the other team can pull you into the acid pit and their team will molest you. They have a cooldown on the pull ability...so

Yeah, but they can just go into stealth after getting the ball and throwing it to someone..

In conclusion:

L2P

Let me guess..you play operative.

Let me guess..you play operative.

1. No, disagreeing with him does not make you a whiner, but you clearly are.

2. Doesn't really matter if pull has a CD; if this is only @ the beginning of the match, as you so claim, that you have a problem with, it's CD - and all 2 minute CDs for that matter - should be off CD at this point.

3 ."They have a cooldown on the vanish ability so" - sounds dumb, right? Well longer CD moves = better moves. That's why vanish has such a long CD. I digress, its CD is meaningless because its not like 10 minutes. Assassins were the best at grabbing the ball, and they could do the same.

I'm guessing you don't play operative, because then you'd see how pathetic the roll is. Honestly if your team of 8 is getting steamrolled *that badly* by their team of 7, they're slightly better than you are anyways. Rolling operative who just vanished from mid and is allegedly only "abusing" his powers with the ball wont be DPSing or healing anyone.

Maybe you play assassin. Or marauder.

• 2 months later...

Ah yes, another wise post from the original attention whore, The Invincible One himself, Braaxus Kun. Formerly of SWG no-one-gives-a-crap fame, currently of SWTOR posting self-important videos of mediocre game play fame. You really need to get a grip on the harsh reality that you're not 1/2 as good as you think you are.

In conclusion:

NO ONE CARES

• 1 year later...

just had 2 operatives in huttball. Effectively this killed the game in about 3 minutes. Double roll to the ball, grab it, run sideways a bit, pass it to second op, who double rolls to finish.

It should be considered a signature move and should reset the ball if the second roll is used while carrying. Just like sorcs shouldn't be able to force barrier, or stealthers go stealth without resetting.

It just ruins ball matches. You just watch all the other players give up and shrug.

just had 2 operatives in huttball. Effectively this killed the game in about 3 minutes. Double roll to the ball, grab it, run sideways a bit, pass it to second op, who double rolls to finish.

It should be considered a signature move and should reset the ball if the second roll is used while carrying. Just like sorcs shouldn't be able to force barrier, or stealthers go stealth without resetting.

It just ruins ball matches. You just watch all the other players give up and shrug.

also shroud, hold the line and force speed maybe? lol at necro qq'ing on a qq thread

Holy necro batman.

Also, what the heck is your team doing? Where's electro net? Leg shot? Crippling Slice or Tendon Slice with Pin Down? Grapple? Overload with Electric Bindings or Force Pull?

All of these abilities will prevent an operative from rolling. It cannot be used while immobilized. Sounds like your whole team left their keybinds at home.

Look at this.

http://i.imgur.com/AaUhp42.png

This is unacceptable. What is wrong, you might inquire? There are more operatives in this match than assassins. I think the situation should be remedied. Buff assassins and nerf operatives.

We cant have that! I demand that the operative roll makes them roll BACKWARDS instead of forwards. And it should reduce healing and damage output by 99% for 3 seconds.

We cant have that! I demand that the operative roll makes them roll BACKWARDS instead of forwards. And it should reduce healing and damage output by 99% for 3 seconds.

And leave them unable to move like barrier:rak_01::rak_01: That'll show everyone!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.