Travel Destinations Removed From Black Hole Shuttle

The-Dark-Pheonix

I believe I understand why this was done. To stop people traveling there with the legacy unlock then using the shuttle to travel to those other worlds befor they even have a ship. Now I totally understand the reasoning behind it but now u have majorly inconvenienced players who are trying to do their dailies. Might I suggest you guys just raise the level on that unlock priority transport to black hole. That would allow you to let poeple still travel to the other daily quest planetsfrom black hole and keep poeple from hoing there (or the other daily planets) befor ttheir time. 2 birds with one stone. Anywho anyone have any thoughts on this

"Priority transport terminals" for getting to the daily areas + makeb orbitial station are found in daily areas and on the fleet,to find the one located on the main fleet ship to get there simply go towards any class ship hangar take the elevator there but don't go inside the hangar instance itself, instead look to your right-hand side just before the hangar instance entrance. The terminals themselves are easy to spot once you know what you're looking for on the republic side it has a blue holographic rep flag icon on it and a sith empire red flag on the sith faction side.

In blackhole the functionality for moving between daily areas moved from the old shuttles there to the new terminals also it can be found on your right when you zone into BH area right next to the old shuttles,enjoy :)

Edited by Aussie

"Priority transport terminals" for getting to the daily areas + makeb orbitial station are found in daily areas and on the fleet,to find the one located on the main fleet ship to get there simply go towards any class ship hangar take the elevator there but don't go inside the hangar instance itself, instead look to your right-hand side just before the hangar instance entrance. The terminals themselves are easy to spot once you know what you're looking for on the republic side it has a blue holographic rep flag icon on it and a sith empire red flag on the sith faction side.

In blackhole the functionality for moving between daily areas moved from the old shuttles there to the new terminals also it can be found on your right when you zone into BH area right next to the old shuttles,enjoy :)

Belsavis (not Section X, but the actual original part of the planet) is a daily area. Pre-2.0 it was a destination from the daily area shuttles, but now it is not.

"Priority transport terminals" for getting to the daily areas + makeb orbitial station are found in daily areas and on the fleet,to find the one located on the main fleet ship to get there simply go towards any class ship :rak_03:hangar take the elevator there but don't go inside the hangar instance itself, instead look to your right-hand side just before the hangar instance entrance. The terminals themselves are easy to spot once you know what you're looking for on the republic side it has a blue holographic rep flag icon on it and a sith empire red flag on the sith faction side.

Well it's true that this is a 'solution' to travelling to the daily area, but it ain't a solution to travel between the daily areas.

I don't have any problems with paying a travel fee to travel to the planets, but I do have a problem with all these loading screens. Before they remove the option, there only was a single loading screen: that of the planet/daily area where you were travelling to. Now we've got a loading screen when we're going to our ships + a loading screen when we arrive on the planet + another one when you're travelling from the orbital station to the planet/daily area (i.e. belsavis and setion X) :( .

It would be nice if they'd bring the old system back, but make players pay for travelling to other planets/daily area's instead :) .

Well it's true that this is a 'solution' to travelling to the daily area, but it ain't a solution to travel between the daily areas.

I don't have any problems with paying a travel fee to travel to the planets, but I do have a problem with all these loading screens. Before they remove the option, there only was a single loading screen: that of the planet/daily area where you were travelling to. Now we've got a loading screen when we're going to our ships + a loading screen when we arrive on the planet + another one when you're travelling from the orbital station to the planet/daily area (i.e. belsavis and setion X) :( .

It would be nice if they'd bring the old system back, but make players pay for travelling to other planets/daily area's instead :) .

Nothing has changed, you can still do exactly what you have always been able to do, but now, instead of clicking on the shuttle, there are consoles near the shuttles are on section x, Ilum, black hole, and now they include makeb as well.

I put this in bigger text as people as still not getting it. :)

really hating it for that removal

adding a terminal in fleet is a 0 help, im avoiding the fleet as much as i can for the huge loadings and lag

and now only from there beh ://////////

What removal ?

The terminals are less than 10m away from the shuttles and they got the same functionality as the shuttles had before plus the shortcut to makeb plus the extra terminals on the fleet.

It was an enhancement, not a removal.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.