GSI dailys

Terudy

Hello these dailys are a waste of time i can do all my blackhole and Sector x dailys in the time it takes to do 1 of the GSI daily areas to me a daily should be a quick quest not a hour long quest because u have 10 or so spots around the world where it could be and not 1 clue where it is

These might take longer but at the end of the day its what the person who is doing them finds fun. You might find the blackhole stuff more fun because they dont take long whilst someone else might want a time sink and something that takes a bit longer. Its swings and roundabouts.

I think they are good for playing with friends as u have something to do and it's not as demanding, you can be afk for a bit here and there, chat during the whole process etc.

And this is a good point, i dont think you have tobe close to your group mates and are these missions even blocked from ops groups.

I'm with the OP on this one. I quit wow because of the tedious daily design in the latest expac. Thankfully in this game I don't feel in any way obligated to do them ;)

Tedious - Absolutely. Some planets they are fairly close to speeder ports, but some planets its insane amount of travelling that really kills the questline IMO.

But that would be bearable every now and then for reputation, but the LACK of reputation you get from them is insane. Needs to be doubled at least.

Tedious - Absolutely. Some planets they are fairly close to speeder ports, but some planets its insane amount of travelling that really kills the questline IMO.

But that would be bearable every now and then for reputation, but the LACK of reputation you get from them is insane. Needs to be doubled at least.

Rep huh, so you havnt dug up the purple rep items that add 1440 rep for gsi.

not once

plenty of green quality enhancements though, but not much i can do with them unfortunately.

Ive had a few, im also breaking down the armouring, mods and enhances for mats and patterns, and filling my bags with junk, throwing the comp off to sell them and getting cash back.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.