Nerf tanks! Way too OP in warzones!

PoliteAssasin

This is too much! The changes to tank stats in pvp now have made them overpowered! Look at this video, this guy is a clicker, in full tank gear and spec and he's destroying dps. So are we supposed to roll tanks now? Because they have survivability and damage now! See it for yourself, this is ridiculous. Pretty soon expect to see premades of immortal tanks, face rolling dps. So easy a clicker can do it.

Immortal, didnt think they literally meant that. :rolleyes:

cant even believe this

Edited by PoliteAssasin

He won a tournament! This guy is a server champion from what I heard. (The sage). If a clicker killed him, come on. How can you say tanks aren't OP with this footage?

1) clicker does not = bad pvp'er. In fact, you probably have been thrashed by some and not even known about it

2) Tournament my foot, that sage couldn't heal his way to a tin of catfood! I call BS on the "server Champion" claim

3) I say the tank is not OP'ed because the Sage was rubbish, seriously, rubbish!

This is too much! The changes to tank stats in pvp now have made them overpowered! Look at this video, this guy is a clicker, in full tank gear and spec and he's destroying dps. So are we supposed to roll tanks now? Because they have survivability and damage now! See it for yourself, this is ridiculous. Pretty soon expect to see premades of immortal tanks, face rolling dps. So easy a clicker can do it.

cant even believe this

there is new bolster boosting players depend on skill, clikers, backpeddalers, keyturners

have + 30% expertise and stats are bolstered to be on pair with ppl doin

2000 dps/hps : P

sigh... for a moment there i was hoping it will be something legit (there even is a video, so i assumed there HAS to be something behind it)

but then, pvp forums are trolls breeding grounds, and even if one or 2 legit post appear, they are eaten alive be both old, big, experienced and small, funny little trolls

the sage is is probably a toddler sitting on his father's knees and pushing some random buttons from time to time while dad is on the phone

anyway @ topic itsefl: the tanks are meant to be almost unkillable by a single dps, so should be healers, thats balanced by them not doing any dmg (or almost any), they simply have their unique roles to fullfill

This message is hidden because PoliteAssasin is on your ignore list.

what is the author talking about, guys? Is he unhappy with current state of tanks in PvP?

cant even believe this

In short, tank vs worlds worse sage and he says tanks are OP'ed!

But I read on these very forums that clickers and back peddlers are bad. Is this not so? I think you guys have tanks and just want to remain OP on warzones. Need to get some dps in hear to give a real discussion on this videos implications.

Actually, I have a DPS sorc and frankly, that tank would have been smushed into the ground

He is the champion of begeren colony... Fighting an OP tank thy is a clicker. Tanks are not dps, the tank shouldn't have won. The sage lost because the tank is OP with 2.0s changes, not because he sucked. He's the best.

No he's not, don't lie.

This is one of the worst sage play I've ever seen. Back peddling constantly, no strafing and kiting, bubble up after attacked, and 1min fight zero uses of force speed. This is beyond bad play and if he won a server tournament then I wouldn't advertise it.

posted a link to this thread on Begeren Colony server forums *grins*

popcorn any1? tho not the OP troll, you were fed too much already

All tanks are OP, because a guy killed a random sage in a random Warzone.

Seems legit!

Not just any sage man. This is our top player. If it had been a bad I wouldn't be concerned about tanks in PVP.

Edited by PoliteAssasin

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.