Please change set bouns

BigjoeHoe

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree...on just about everything haha.

Whata mean weren't you saying rapid shot more its a long video but i also explain how i use my rapid shots to control heat btw what server are you on?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whata mean weren't you saying rapid shot more its a long video but i also explain how i use my rapid shots to control heat btw what server are you on?

Haha, it's all good man. You're right, I did see some improvements in there and it's lookin' a lot better, kudos to you. I'm on The Bastion.

Edit: There's more than one way to skin a cat I like to say...the best suggestions I would make is only use Fusion Missile with TSO, and ignore rapid shots completely when vent heat is about to come off cd...ramp up the heat and vent it. Although this requires that you have the rest of your heat managment down pat, cuz you won't be able to use it in emergency situations when u eff up. Also, I saw Heat Seeker Missile sitting off cd too long on a couple occasions, try to anticipate it coming off cd by keeping your heat low enough to fire it at will when you can. This is our biggest hitting ability, very important to get in as many as you can.

Edited by odawgg

Haha, it's all good man. You're right, I did see some improvements in there and it's lookin' a lot better, kudos to you. I'm on The Bastion.

Edit: There's more than one way to skin a cat I like to say...the best suggestions I would make is only use Fusion Missile with TSO, and ignore rapid shots completely when vent heat is about to come off cd...ramp up the heat and vent it. Although this requires that you have the rest of your heat managment down pat, cuz you won't be able to use it in emergency situations when u eff up. Also, I saw Heat Seeker Missile sitting off cd too long on a couple occasions, try to anticipate it coming off cd by keeping your heat low enough to fire it at will when you can. This is our biggest hitting ability, very important to get in as many as you can.

I think its better to use it with Power surge also becuase in a lot of fights if you time it right you can hit more than one guy with the DoT so little extra tricks of pating the meters with dots and aoes