A simple question

Derious

I have seen alot of posts stating that you want reach a cap of 30% crit chance. Now i remember hearing that you wanted to reach that in the last patch but the 30% was unbuffed. Is that cap for this the same 30% buffed or unbuffed.:rak_02:

I have seen alot of posts stating that you want reach a cap of 30% crit chance. Now i remember hearing that you wanted to reach that in the last patch but the 30% was unbuffed. Is that cap for this the same 30% buffed or unbuffed.:rak_02:

If you're referring to Arsenal, that cap has definitely changed. The value on crit has GREATLY diminished, so I am personally going full Power. If you want to hit 30% crit, you will most likely have to ignore all other secondaries.

I know my dps is good my guild just finished hm TFB this week, we are posted in the forums already. I'm currently parcing a 2256 five min parc. My current stats are as followed:

Bonus damage

buffed: 1195

unbuffed: 1112.6

Acc:

109%

Crit Chance:

buffed: 32.11%

unbuffed: 26.83%

Crit Mult:

70.27%

Im just trying to figure out where i should go from here if i should drop some crit and stack more power or leave my crit alone and start stacking power. Mind you im not fully augmented in mk9s but am augmented in mk6s need to get a few more pieces upgraded at this point.

After reading your question I kinda laughed at the title. Cuz it's not a simple question right now lol. May I ask what your main stat is? I might have a parse from when I was at your gear level to compare, I'm trying to figure out the crit/power thing as well.

Edit: Also do you happent o have any parses I can look at? I'd like to break down some math with someone who has a lot of crit atm since I haven't been stacking much of it. You seem like a good candidate for that! :D

Edited by odawgg

After reading your question I kinda laughed at the title. Cuz it's not a simple question right now lol. May I ask what your main stat is? I might have a parse from when I was at your gear level to compare, I'm trying to figure out the crit/power thing as well.

Edit: Also do you happent o have any parses I can look at? I'd like to break down some math with someone who has a lot of crit atm since I haven't been stacking much of it. You seem like a good candidate for that! :D

Ill load my parc from last night today when i get a chance my toons name is otto