Polarity Shift Broken?

CheechMacho

Has anyone else noticed this? It clearly states immune to interrupts for 10 secs and I am interupted immediately after using it.

I'm not talking about stunned either. Interrupted. Anyone else confirm this is broken?

Haven't been interrupted with an interrupt far as I know, but have been interrupted by a leap, I think (tough to tell in a chaotic warzone...could have been a knockback, since I was against a wall).

Has anyone else noticed this? It clearly states immune to interrupts for 10 secs and I am interupted immediately after using it.

I'm not talking about stunned either. Interrupted. Anyone else confirm this is broken?

Yes I can confirm this. I was standing in front of a Sage when Polarity Shift was active as I was casting Thundering Blast. They interrupted me with their interrupt, not a knockback, not a stun or anything else. They raised their hand (interrupt) and I stopped. This happens all the time. Same thing when an agent or smuggler throws their gas grenades that interrupt you. However, when leapt too by a Warrior/Jedi, it doesn't interrupt me when Polarity Shift is active. Funny that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.