Damage spam

Zunayson

Hey guise it's completely out of control

Snipers can TOTALLY SPAM snipe for free 4k hits all day per gcd, its imbalancing war zones. It seriously needs a nerf now. I don't know how or why bioware intended snipe to be, but it has no CD and seriously needs like a 5 or 10 seconds CD and a huge damage loss.

And don't even get me started on spammable 6k-7k mauls from shadows, even more if they're the OP infiltration spec.

I can't even fathom what bioware was thinking when implementing these seriously broken skills

they've been in since launch and still have not been nerfed! Oh, and tracer misisle, that too

Oh and slash/vicious slash. This thing hits for major amounts of damage and has no cooldown, it seriously needs to get a CD

TL;DR All of these insanely overpowered moves need to have cooldowns put on them ASAP to avoid spamming

sounds dumb, right? Roll is not spammable, morons. It has an energy cost.

Edited by Zunayson

I didn't realize that to be considered spam, an ability had to be usable indefinitely. You can get like nine rolls off before running out of energy if you pop cooldowns and wait a tiny beat in between for energy regen. That's spam.

If you can get to the huttball and pass it before someone from the other team with predation is even in range to leap to you, that's broken.

Duh.

I didn't realize that to be considered spam, an ability had to be usable indefinitely. You can get like nine rolls off before running out of energy if you pop cooldowns and wait a tiny beat in between for energy regen. That's spam.

If you can get to the huttball and pass it before someone from the other team with predation is even in range to leap to you, that's broken.

Duh.

Well, if you can get 9 rolls in, I should be able to get well above 9 snipes, since it costs less energy.

That's 36k damage right there, well above anyone's hp

the math doesnt like bioware seriously needs to nerf it

Well, if you can get 9 rolls in, I should be able to get well above 9 snipes, since it costs less energy.

That's 36k damage right there, well above anyone's hp

the math doesnt like bioware seriously needs to nerf it

And you can, but that would be dumb since you have higher damage abilities as a sniper. And snipe provides no utility. Roll is an unstoppable advantage.

Btw, calling people morons really makes your argument stand out. ;)

And you can, but that would be dumb since you have higher damage abilities as a sniper. And snipe provides no utility. Roll is an unstoppable advantage.

Btw, calling people morons really makes your argument stand out. ;)

l2snare/root

It's not like you can stop an entrenched sniper if you're rooted.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.