Purchasable Ship Droid Bonus Selection is Missing Options

chriscshunter

Purchasable Ship Droid Bonuses does not include Slicing at all (Critical or at the very least efficiency)! And also it doesn't include a critical bonus for Armormech!

This is a huge deal for me because I am a bounty hunter with 450 Armormech, 450 Slicing, and 450 Scavaging. As you may or may or may not know, bounty hunters don't have a single crew member that have bonuses of Crit for Armormech and/or Slicing.

So basically my odds are not at the very least balanced out by the purchasable bonus for ship droids like every single other crew skill. I created this toon first starting out and I think its dumb that I feel like others have even a slight advantage at crafting over me due to their crew bonuses that I overlooked when creating this toon and selecting crew skills.

Please add this!

Edited by chriscshunter

Purchasable Ship Droid Bonuses does not include Slicing at all (Critical or at the very least efficiency)! And also it doesn't include a critical bonus for Armormech!

This is a huge deal for me because I am a bounty hunter with 450 Armormech, 450 Slicing, and 450 Scavaging. As you may or may or may not know, bounty hunters don't have a single crew member that have bonuses of Crit for Armormech and/or Slicing.

So basically my odds are not at the very least balanced out by the purchasable bonus for ship droids like every single other crew skill. I created this toon first starting out and I think its dumb that I feel like others have even a slight advantage at crafting over me due to their crew bonuses that I overlooked when creating this toon and selecting crew skills.

You can also consider getting hk droid thing, I believe he has +1crit to all crafts, and +5 efficiency to all gathering/mission skills.

Please add this!

This is actually how it is for everyone, each class is generally better at a certain proffession.

if you just want crafters, give this a read.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=132015

You missed the topic. This isn't about classes, its about the "Purchasable Ship Droid Missing Options". That's a really nice link though, it would have been useful to me a year and a half ago before I made my Bounty Hunter with the skill set that I did. (Really I should say that info, because the link wouldn't have worked then :p) Edited by chriscshunter

What makes you think the ship droid is unfair? Who says there has to be slicing?

Should I complain that diplomacy doesn't give out sliced tech parts? No, they are different.

Why are you argumentative about something that would improve the game? Do you even know what you are debating against, or just debating because you enjoy to disagree?

It's a very basic concept of fairness and an improvement, what is the negative side effect that you are battling here? Your diplomacy point doesn't even make logical sense! It's clear you didn't read and/or properly process what I wrote. Please go away.

An additional ice cream flavor!? This is an outrage! I love ice cream the way it is! LOL please **** off...

Edited by chriscshunter

Why are you argumentative about something that would improve the game?

The problem is: your argumentation is wrong - at all. You probably didn't understand the concept behind.

Look.

You want an added droid sensor, because your single char misses a bonus. Sounds ok, but look at the big picture.

This could be said for ALL classes.

Everyone could complain, that he misses some bonuses. If you would make it fair, you would have to add bonuses for all crew skills.

If we would have bonuses for all crewskills, then all single companion bonuses would be needless. The crewskill choice would be arbitrarily.

This would not improve the game, it would hurt because it would kill a (very small) part of the game.

Actually you should plan ahead and take the "right" crewskills depending on your potential companions. You haven't done this in the past - I am really sorry for you, but that's your fault. Why should BW fix your missed foresight ?

Simply do what most players do: make a twink with the "right" crewskill selection. The game and especially crafting is about teamwork with twinks, guild or whatever. A single char cannot get all needed stuff anyway.

In my opnion the ship droid sensors should fill holes - BUT holes overall. There are crewskills with no "right" companion for all 8 classes. These are cybertech and artice. Cybertech got a sensor, but artifice is still without any bonus. This should be added !

Edited by Zarass

You want an added droid sensor, because your single char misses a bonus. Sounds ok, but look at the big picture. This could be said for ALL classes.

Really you are just making my point more clear. This would make things equal for all classes and all skills. So we both agree, fill in the gaps!

If we would have bonuses for all crewskills, then all single companion bonuses would be needless. The crewskill choice would be arbitrarily.

Crew skills would still be important, its not like you can put these sensors on all your crew, its just for 1 special unit. My main point here is why have the ship droids access a majority of bonuses, but not all? If this is the case it should be equally helpful to any skill or removed all together.

Again I'm not sure why someone is attempting to try to be against something that is clearly positive while at the same time being for it... Your stating a blind sided opinion saying that it removes the use of other crew members completely... but at the same time you never state that it should be removed all together. Are you stupid? To top it off you are against my flavors but want your own implemented.

I hate chocolate ice cream so don't sell that! But you should have strawberry because thats my favorite! How about you back up and read what you are saying. LOL what a dumb ****.

Edited by chriscshunter

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.