What is the laughing sound?

Zimith

I keep hearing this laughing sound coming from someone's character, Does anyone know what this sound is?

I asked a few people, And they had no idea what I was talking about.

you must be new around here :p

It's either a powertech pyro regaining his/her railshot proc or a smuggler/operative gaining their first upper hand/tactical advantage

Giggles from 1st TA/UH procs from Scoundrels/Operatives

Laugh from PT/VG when their Rail Shot/HiB resets through procs

Some weird grunt/cackle thing from Vengeance Juggs (don't know if the same for Guardians) when Ravage resets through Impale/Shatter. We also glow gold like Super Saiyans when we proc our free vicious throws which I think is pretty sweet (but off your topic) :D

I think that about covers them all but I could be mistaken.

Edited by Azarai

I keep hearing this laughing sound coming from someone's character, Does anyone know what this sound is?

I asked a few people, And they had no idea what I was talking about.

Check your zipper, they are laughing AT you...that's the only way you can hear it.

Some weird grunt/cackle thing from Vengeance Juggs (don't know if the same for Guardians) when Ravage resets through Impale/Shatter.

Vigilance Guardians use Overhead slash/plasma brand to reset master strike but I'm pretty sure they don't laugh. They have some bell sound effect.

Hey, I like our 'weird grunt/cackle'. Sounds like a sinister "heh-heh-heh" to me. :rak_04:

Most likely you're hearing all the ops/scoundrels, they laugh the most. It's like BW built the class specifically for trolling other players. I love it when I'm on one of mine and I hate it when I face them while they are shiving and laughing, shiving and laughing. Especially the female giggle lol. :D

Edited by Ridickilis

Vigilance Guardians use Overhead slash/plasma brand to reset master strike but I'm pretty sure they don't laugh. They have some bell sound effect.

You guys certainly got the short end of the stick. A bell sound? :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.