Khem Val's cousins

Gaiten

not sure if I should check your spoiler since I haven't finished SI yet, but I'm temped... then again this is how I ruined

Zash and Khem having to share a body

for myself, lol

Edited by Gaiten

Actualy khem vals related to or should i say started out as a

Gormak

Umm... no... he is a Deshade... they are their own species entirely and they used to have a homeplanet until it was destroyed by a supernova during the great sith war, effectively turning them extinct (although remnant populations were seen sporadically for millennia)

Umm... no... he is a Deshade... they are their own species entirely and they used to have a homeplanet until it was destroyed by a supernova during the great sith war, effectively turning them extinct (although remnant populations were seen sporadically for millennia)

Erm no,

They are gormak transformed by the dark side of the force, in the nightmare lands the main sith force ghosts deshade is fought and defeated, the deshades spirit is released who is infact a gormak king who was captured and held. The sith and jedi fought an ancient war on voss.

So no matter where the deshade started there homeworld after being tainted they still originated as gormak warriors. This is also what split the voss from the gormak in the 1st place.

Edited by Shingara

Erm no,

They are gormak transformed by the dark side of the force, in the nightmare lands the main sith force ghosts deshade is fought and defeated, the deshades spirit is released who is infact a gormak king who was captured and held. The sith and jedi fought an ancient war on voss.

So no matter where the deshade started there homeworld after being tainted they still originated as gormak warriors. This is also what split the voss from the gormak in the 1st place.

actually

yes he is

give in, go away. seriously.

Deshade are not Gormak. As far as I know. What you referenced isn't true.

The Gormak are Voss. They were the same species and the Gormak were corrupted by the dark side.

What you fight at the end on Voss is not a Deshade. It's the one eye dude.

Edited by Alavastre

Deshade are not Gormak. As far as I know. What you referenced isn't true.

The Gormak are Voss. They were the same species and the Gormak were corrupted by the dark side.

What you fight at the end on Voss is not a Deshade. It's the one eye dude.

maybe some people dont understand english, who knows. the fact im being quoted shows atleast one person cant. Even states the wrong quest, force is strong in the one i sense.

Edited by Shingara

maybe some people dont understand english, who knows. the fact im being quoted shows atleast one person cant. Even states the wrong quest, force is strong in the one i sense.

Sorry, you're just wrong on this. Stating that mission, where you learn about the Gormak.

It's clearly not a Dashade that you fight. If you're talking about something after this, than post the clip of that mission. Otherwise, there is no proof that the

Dashade are Gormak

Which is what you claimed. I don't know how to put it any clearer.

Sorry, you're just wrong on this. Stating that mission, where you learn about the Gormak.

It's clearly not a Dashade that you fight. If you're talking about something after this, than post the clip of that mission. Otherwise, there is no proof that the

Dashade are Gormak

Which is what you claimed. I don't know how to put it any clearer.

Still going seriously, i mean seriously, i already said i give in. Even said why reply once. And even when i said wrong mission once, you still think of the wrong mission when specifically told your thinking of wrong mission. you really are special arnt you.

Edited by Shingara

Ok, I see what you were trying to say. However in English, you have to say, I give in. Otherwise people don't know if you are giving in, or you're telling some one else to give in.

Luckily, you've finally written a complete sentence spelling it out, so other people will no longer be confused.

Ok, I see what you were trying to say. However in English, you have to say, I give in. Otherwise people don't know if you are giving in, or you're telling some one else to give in.

Luckily, you've finally written a complete sentence spelling it out, so other people will no longer be confused.

Yes thats right ow special one, you blame me when your the only one who replied. Love the touch about proper english when they cant even understand they have the wrong quest when they are even told.

Edited by Shingara

Yes thats right ow special one, you blame me when your the only one who replied. Love the touch about proper english when they cant even understand they have the wrong quest when they are even told.

That's because you write in barely comprehensible English. "Even states the wrong quest", is not a sentence. It can be interpreted many different ways, because it's horribly written. If you want to write in fragmented broken English then good luck with that, but don't complain when you're misinterpreted and people call you out on it.

That's because you write in barely comprehensible English. "Even states the wrong quest", is not a sentence. It can be interpreted many different ways, because it's horribly written. If you want to write in fragmented broken English then good luck with that, but don't complain when you're misinterpreted and people call you out on it.

OMG lol backup has arrived, we have 2 special ones now. lets see how we can miss understand "even states the wrong quest", please tell me, i cannot wait.

Edited by Shingara

I had Miss Understand for Ceramics class in the 9th grade.

She was a beach.

:cool:

:cool: i thought you would have atleast used the song, but ye i know trauma dyslexia is such a great thing to attack. Still funny to see people replying to me even though i said im out. Leave the grammer police to dig himself out of that hole.

Edited by Shingara

Everyone in this thread is confused. Here are the facts:

- Khem Val is a Dashade

- A Dashade is an ancient species

- Dashades are not Gormak, and Gormak are not Dashades

- A Dashade appears in the Republic's Voss storyline as the Avatar of Sel-Makor, but the Gormak are not Dashades

- The Dashade is simply a being possessed by Sel-Makor, just like the Abyssian on the Imperial side

- Dashades, Rakghouls, and Gormak are not related at all

- In one of Khem Val's companion quests, you meet another Dashade. Search YouTube for videos.

Veshikk Urk was a Dashade Shadow Killer and servant of Ortan Cela, the apprentice of Tulak Hord. He was the greatest rival of his fellow Dashade assassin Khem Val, who served under Lord Hord's command. Khem Val considered Veshikk a weakling and a slave to Ortan Cela.

Veshikk Hurk survived up until the Cold War. Around 3,643 BBY, he had relocated to Motesta on planet Tatooine with a few Sith followers, but he was eventually defeated by Khem Val and his new master, the Lord Kallig.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Veshikk_Urk

Edited by Jenzali

Everyone in this thread is confused. Here are the facts:

- Khem Val is a Dashade

- A Dashade is an ancient species

- Dashades are not Gormak, and Gormak are not Dashades

- A Dashade appears in the Republic's Voss storyline as the Avatar of Sel-Makor, but the Gormak are not Dashades

- The Dashade is simply a being possessed by Sel-Makor, just like the Abyssian on the Imperial side

- Dashades, Rakghouls, and Gormak are not related at all

- In one of Khem Val's companion quests, you meet another Dashade. Search YouTube for videos.

Veshikk Urk was a Dashade Shadow Killer and servant of Ortan Cela, the apprentice of Tulak Hord. He was the greatest rival of his fellow Dashade assassin Khem Val, who served under Lord Hord's command. Khem Val considered Veshikk a weakling and a slave to Ortan Cela.

Veshikk Hurk survived up until the Cold War. Around 3,643 BBY, he had relocated to Motesta on planet Tatooine with a few Sith followers, but he was eventually defeated by Khem Val and his new master, the Lord Kallig.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Veshikk_Urk

This person has it correct.

This person has it correct.

Erm no,

Your earlier post contained a lot of misinformation, I believe.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Dashade

There's no information suggesting Gormak and Dashades are related at all, or that the Dashade or the Abyssian on Voss are corrupted versions of Gormak. They're almost certainly just 2 individual beings that traveled to Voss and were corrupted by the Nightmare Lands and possessed by Sel-Makor.

Edited by Jenzali

:cool: i thought you would have atleast used the song, but ye i know trauma dyslexia is such a great thing to attack. Still funny to see people replying to me. Leave the grammer police to dig himself out of that hole.

Huh? What song? Now you have an excuse? Did you just come up with that? Because you said nothing about having a mental impairment in your previous posts. Actually, you've never said anything about that in any of your past posts, I looked. Might it just be that you are too lazy and too impatient to write a proper sentence that people can understand?

And now you're going to start with the grammar police lines? Seriously, dude?

The others in this thread were just trying to understand what you were trying to say. It really wasn't clear because your English sucks and you criticized them for not being able to understand it. I just made a little joke. Get over yourself, learn to type properly and stop with the excuses.

Your earlier post contained a lot of misinformation, I believe.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Dashade

There's no information suggesting Gormak and Dashades are related at all, or that the Dashade or the Abyssian on Voss are corrupted versions of Gormak. They're almost certainly just beings that traveled to Voss and were corrupted by the Nightmare Lands and possessed by Sel-Makor.

Yes, i stated correct quest but wrong meaning of quest, when i realise i said im out, since then ive just had a person telling me a dif quests and blah blah blah.

Huh? What song? Now you have an excuse? Did you just come up with that? Because you said nothing about having a mental impairment in your previous posts. Actually, you've never said anything about that in any of your past posts, I looked. Might it just be that you are too lazy and too impatient to write a proper sentence that people can understand?

And now you're going to start with the grammar police lines? Seriously, dude?

The others in this thread were just trying to understand what you were trying to say. It really wasn't clear because your English sucks and you criticized them for not being able to understand it. I just made a little joke. Get over yourself, learn to type properly and stop with the excuses.

Come on seriously, its on my profile for the site, ive been a poster since beta. most people know me. If they cant understand thats the wrong quest what do you want me todo, can you understand if i say, thats the wrong quest.

If you cant tell by my grammer that my writing isnt perfect and need others to point it out whos at fault, me or you.

Edited by Shingara

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.