No WZ daily or weekly 50-55

dragonbayn

For some reason i'm not getting any dailies or weeklies on my OP between 50 and 55. My under 50's get them but theres absolutely nothing between 50 and 55 and i've been checking everyday since i started early in 2.0 because i pre-ordered the hutt xpac.

For some reason i'm not getting any dailies or weeklies on my OP between 50 and 55. My under 50's get them but theres absolutely nothing between 50 and 55 and i've been checking everyday since i started early in 2.0 because i pre-ordered the hutt xpac.

I am of the belief that it has to do with if you had the old ones in your log before the patch hit, and if you did them or not afterwards. I had them on a number of characters, and did the daily on one, turned it in. I was no longer able to get the daily PvP on that character (pre-55). I abandoned the weekly on the same character, and was able to pick up the new weekly.

Another character also had the weekly/daily, and I completed both, and turned them in. I was not able to get the new daily/weekly on that character (pre-55).

A third did not have the weekly OR daily from before the patch, and was able to pick up both the new daily and weekly with no issues.

I'm pretty sure if you had the daily/weekly rest when the patch hit you can't do them again until 55. I had already turned in the daily but not the weekly when the patch hit and reset it (8/9 wins too). I can still do the daily but I can't do the weekly anymore. Not even the win 3 WZ's lowbie weekly.

I am of the belief that it has to do with if you had the old ones in your log before the patch hit, and if you did them or not afterwards. I had them on a number of characters, and did the daily on one, turned it in. I was no longer able to get the daily PvP on that character (pre-55). I abandoned the weekly on the same character, and was able to pick up the new weekly.

Another character also had the weekly/daily, and I completed both, and turned them in. I was not able to get the new daily/weekly on that character (pre-55).

A third did not have the weekly OR daily from before the patch, and was able to pick up both the new daily and weekly with no issues.

Ah, i see. What did was i saved my weekly and daily that i had completed until i hit 55 and turned them in after i bought my pvp boots and gloves and havent been able to do the daily or weekly since, i just stopped getting them period.

I suspect the level 50-54 daily/weekly is supposed to be replaced by the lowbie version (play 2 games for daily, win 3 games for weekly) but it never actually happened so we get these weird state where some people still have dailys and some people do not.

Serious 1st world problems going on in this thread.

Level to 55 and none of this will be an issue.

Seriously?! It's a player issue because we haven't spent the past week getting all of our characters to max level?

has a dev commented on this at all? it would seem like a priority hot fix...

It is in the known issues list on the CS forums, butI haven't seen any dev response to this issue. It would be nice to at least know where this rates in their list of priorities.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.