Mission failures and non 55'ers

fylhuic

I might be imagining it, i asked my guildies and they dont have the same problem....but ALL of my non lvl 55 characters, with crewskills now have a CONSISTENT 1 in 5 mission failure

6 chars with crew skillls in total, 1 lvl 55 (biochem-bioanalysis-diplomacy), mission failure 1/10-15

3 lvl 50 and 2 lvl 23 ALL fail missions 1 in 5 times, and this since launch of RotHC.

All companions of mentioned above crafters are maxed out, so that cant be the problem and before 2.0 i rarely failed a mission. Even when their crew skill or companion affection wasnt maxed out, the failures were never as often as now, even when advanced crew skill is maxed out as well.

Am i the only one experiencing this?

i think you're missing the point a bit here. There is a BIG difference between chars with maxed out crew skills that are lvl 55 and those that are not.

That a yellow mission fails, i can cope, but that its related to adventure lvl....that's another thing

lvl 55 : mission failure 1 out 10-15 missions, easy manageable, no complaints there

not lvl 55 : mission failure consistently 1 in 5, and im not exagerrating in the slightest

lvl 55 : mission failure 1 out 10-15 missions, easy manageable, no complaints there

not lvl 55 : mission failure consistently 1 in 5, and im not exagerrating in the slightest

I would call it bad luck :)

I have low and high level crafters as well and don't see any remarkable difference. Same for all of my guild mates.

But ok - maybe I (and my mates) only have good lock .. it's quite possible. Maybe BW should double check this problem.

Edited by Zarass

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.