Have you been playing more or less since 2.0?

madcappah

I don't know about you, but since 2.0 I have played this game the least amount since I started 14 months ago. I usually put in 4-6 hours a day, mainly PVP. Over the last week I was so frustrated that I could only level up to 55 a little each day before feeling like I needed to bang my head against a wall. It took 6 days to get to 55. I avoided the screwed up warzones pre 55 for the most part since PVE was leveling my character quicker. Since hitting 55, I PVP enough on my main each day to do the daily and that's it. I've gone from 4-6 hours of playtime a day to 1 or two hours a day for the PVP daily on my main, all thanks to the state of PVP in this game.

Havent touched PVP since I hit 55... but I am really enjoying PVE! Reading posts here I think I will just wait to PVP until bolster is removed from 55 and they add a free set of gear that is near the old EWH stats so that it will truly be Conqueror<Partisan<Free EWH.

REMOVE BOLSTER FROM 55!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as pvp player i have stopped to play, and if they dont fix bolster i will soon cancel my sub.

Same. I'll probably do PvE until either my sub runs out in a few weeks, PvP gets fixed, or I have enough PvE gear to be competitive in PvP.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.