Star Wars: Revenge of the Broken Warzones

EATtheDEAD

So since 2.0 I, and many many others on my server on both factions yes I play both sides throughout the day, have had a regular stream of broken warzones. We either lose or win and at the end of the match the game doesn't end, we get no XP's and no Comm's.

It has happened 5 times tonight. Everyone is like ***?!?!?!?! And I say "oh the warzone broke again, no XP's for you! HAHAHAH!!!!" then they scream curse words at Bioware and leave the warzone by right clicking the icon.

Hey Bioware? You gonna fix this or is this working as intended to slow progression?

I LIKE TURTLES

I also want the comms I should have had by finishing these warzones! I logged a ticket in-game and it said the 'bug' had been sent to QA but nothing else would be done, so which category are we supposed to log it under?

I also want the comms I should have had by finishing these warzones! I logged a ticket in-game and it said the 'bug' had been sent to QA but nothing else would be done, so which category are we supposed to log it under?

No idea. I never actually make tickets in game anymore, nothing ever comes of it and they just get closed by the auto reply droid.

But these threads don't do anything either lol

Oh you're doing the wrong thing. For bugs, come here on the forum and post all your hate, saying that this was THIS thing that have made you and your mother unsub... No...wait...

Fill in a bug report and wait for them to fix it :)

I hate when that happen too, but at least you aren't stuck or something.

Btw, I read your name as EAtheDEAD. :eek:

Edited by Naej

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.