*** happened to my favorite ability???

stupidsyrup

Seriously?!? Bodyguard Mercs and our Rapid Shots with Combat Support Cylinder in have lost something I loved most. When we use Rapid Shots we would fire that awesome pewpewpewpewpewpewpew. Now it's just pew pew. I mean it's really nothing in the grand scheme of things but it was awesome! Sure it was kinda obvious in WZ's, but not as bad as Hammer Shot for Commandos with the giant freakin green laser! I just thought it was awesome and I miss it and wanted to know if anyone does too.:( Edited by stupidsyrup

Seriously?!? Bodyguard Mercs and our Rapid Shots with Combat Support Cylinder in have lost something I loved most. When we use Rapid Shots we would fire that awesome pewpewpewpewpewpewpew. Now it's just pew pew. I mean it's really nothing in the grand scheme of things but it was awesome! Sure it was kinda obvious in WZ's, but not as bad as Hammer Shot for Commandos with the giant freakin green laser! I just thought it was awesome and I miss it and wanted to know if anyone does too.:(

I'm with you Syrup. I knew they were changing it but this new animation is disappointing. I think I would even be happy if it hit three times, seeing as it heals three times, but the two seems lackluster.

I'm with you Syrup. I knew they were changing it but this new animation is disappointing. I think I would even be happy if it hit three times, seeing as it heals three times, but the two seems lackluster.

This is actually kinda what I was thinking. At least the 3 shots.

My merc healer feels lazy now when he uses rapid shots.

And I agree if anyone needed changing it was Commando, I would even rank this as why I never play my commando healer.

I think its funny they took out the OP healing giggle because of sound fatigue, then added it back. But they changed Merc heal, I can only assume because of "sound fatigue".

Even OP dps laugh their asses off now.

Edited by caveslug
spelling

It's too haaaaaaard to pull each trigger more than once! = Merc healers now. I've learned to practically hump the person I'm healing with my green laser as not to be obvious and I can do that with a Merc. It's just one of the other stupid things they did with 2.0 that NO one complained about.

I'll take the higher/ quicker heal rate with the two shot burst that can be more effectively woven into our main heal rotation while maintaining heat neutrality. But I guess if you play for the sound effects and not the actual benefit of the ability, I feel sorry for your loss?

I'll take the higher/ quicker heal rate with the two shot burst that can be more effectively woven into our main heal rotation while maintaining heat neutrality. But I guess if you play for the sound effects and not the actual benefit of the ability, I feel sorry for your loss?

I haven't noticed a quicker heal rate with it. And I don't entirely play for the sound effects, per say, it's just something that's really cool that got taken away. It's like when picking the color of a product/electronic. Will it affect the performance in any way? No, but it's nice to have style when you use it.