Pushback messed up again?

TimeBeast

I can't say I've noticed that either, although I HAVE noticed more pushback lately. You wouldn't think going from 75% pushback resistance on core abilities to 70% pushback resistance on abilities would be a big deal, but it is =/

i thought it was 70% before, but either way, i've noticed a lot of pushback that wasn't really noticeable before

i'm honestly considering dropping steadied aim from assault since it doesn't seem to be doing anything

It may be the talent is bugged.

Also has anyone noticed that Curtain of Fire procs have been sucky on the proc rates?

It's weird. To be honest I think the server is having issues. The reason I say this is that it seems very bursty:

for a while you go with normal, expected proc rates. Then for a period it doesn't proc at all, then it starts again after a while.

It seems like there are periods where the server is having issues processing the procs. Now, if it was only the curtain of fire proc I'd say it's just random, very bad luck. But the fact that it's been having this behaviour consistently for the past few days (I'd say since the official lunch), coupled with the bursty lag we're having, makes me think it's a server side issue.

As for the pushback, today the lag was so bad that I had entire casts of full auto disappear: not the last tick, the whole thing. No interrupts or false casts (it did go into CD and consumed the proc). Unfortunately this reminds me a LOT of the Master Strike issue, where in situations of lag the last hit gets lost (and master strike doesn't suffer from pushback or interruption). It may be the same issue... And if that's the case, we have to live with that cause the Master Strike problem has been there since launch, with no fix in sight.

It's weird. To be honest I think the server is having issues. The reason I say this is that it seems very bursty:

for a while you go with normal, expected proc rates. Then for a period it doesn't proc at all, then it starts again after a while.

It seems like there are periods where the server is having issues processing the procs. Now, if it was only the curtain of fire proc I'd say it's just random, very bad luck. But the fact that it's been having this behaviour consistently for the past few days (I'd say since the official lunch), coupled with the bursty lag we're having, makes me think it's a server side issue.

As for the pushback, today the lag was so bad that I had entire casts of full auto disappear: not the last tick, the whole thing. No interrupts or false casts (it did go into CD and consumed the proc). Unfortunately this reminds me a LOT of the Master Strike issue, where in situations of lag the last hit gets lost (and master strike doesn't suffer from pushback or interruption). It may be the same issue... And if that's the case, we have to live with that cause the Master Strike problem has been there since launch, with no fix in sight.

Heh, on the one hand I'm glad it's not me. On the other hand, I was REALLY hoping it was just me >_<

Going through more Full Auto's entire cooldown twice with no proc makes me a sad panda.

• 2 weeks later...
I definitely think most of the disturbance in the force is due to server-side processing issues. No way to back that up, just have noted that the issues correlate with the number of toons/amount of crap going on in a given scenario. i.e. dailies with planetary pop of 12 is just fine, and TfB 16man Op IX is a disaster.

I definitely think most of the disturbance in the force is due to server-side processing issues. No way to back that up, just have noted that the issues correlate with the number of toons/amount of crap going on in a given scenario. i.e. dailies with planetary pop of 12 is just fine, and TfB 16man Op IX is a disaster.

Have to agree, started noticing the missing hit as well (regardless of damage taken). Not as frequent as the master strike bug, but still annoying.