Rolling a new toon

wstussyb

After getting jug up there I have been farming some $ as I wanted my next toon to have a lot of what id not before, so I have a question I was gonna buy 2 lvl 10 crystals, is it better to roll one with + power and one with +1 critical? or is it better to roll 2, + powers? I will pretty much mostly PVE with PVP only seldomly would like to know before shelling out as those are not cheap

After getting jug up there I have been farming some $ as I wanted my next toon to have a lot of what id not before, so I have a question I was gonna buy 2 lvl 10 crystals, is it better to roll one with + power and one with +1 critical? or is it better to roll 2, + powers? I will pretty much mostly PVE with PVP only seldomly would like to know before shelling out as those are not cheap

if you're going to spend the cash, buy the ones that came from the cartel market (The ones that add +41 to stats and can be used by a level 10). Get the +41 to power as crit isn't as viable a stat anymore.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.