Bodyguard Healing in PvE

TherealShur

Hi all,

Just returned after a lengthy absence and am trying to get a read on the current state of bodyguard healing in the PvE environment. How are they viewed compared to operatives and sorcerers? I have read contradicting information and would like the get the information from people that actually play the class.

Thanks for any and all responses.

Hi all,

Just returned after a lengthy absence and am trying to get a read on the current state of bodyguard healing in the PvE environment. How are they viewed compared to operatives and sorcerers? I have read contradicting information and would like the get the information from people that actually play the class.

Thanks for any and all responses.

I still like it, but the only thing I've healed from 2.0 so far is HM Hammer Station.

LOVE the new Kolto Pods. Still very happy with healing Merc mobility (you have to move around a LOT on the last boss of HM HS because of all the sticky grenades).

Overall I haven't been seeing any huge numbers I hadn't seen before, but I still love my Merc healing. When I have a chance I'll compare it to my Sorc and Op, but they're not as well geared and are still 50.